Oh no.

I told him it was an emergency and we had to leave the honeymoon.
I feel so pissed off about leaving Dubai. Kate and Elliot better be on the verge of dying.
When we landed, Mia was there.
"Ana? Why is Mia here and not our driver?" He asked me and gave me this look.
"Mia will tell you. I don't know the details of it yet," I quickly say to him.
We walk down the stairs to the car and I hugged Mia. "What happened?"
"I'll tell you and Christian in the car. Now let's go. Hurry!" She yelled to Christian paying the guy. Christian raised both his hands in defeat and got in the car.
"So what's the matter Mia? Why did you call Ana in the middle of our fucking honeymoon?" Christian asked Mia clearly mad.
"It's Kate and Elliot. They are in the hospital. Kate was driving, and Elliot was in the passenger seat. Then Elliot asked her to marry him and I guess that made Kate go into shock and she hit another car. They are... well they are both in comas," Mia says while bowing her head down. "And I only called Ana because her name is on Kate's will to pull the plug. Or else I wouldn't have called you. And you know I wouldn't."
I looked at Mia. Terror in my eyes.
"Take us to the hospital." Mia says.
Christian sat up front. Mia sat in the back with me.
A tear started to slide down my face. My best friend was in a coma. Mia had me in her arms. I started crying.
"Ana. I know she is your best friend. I know you can't see her like that... but Ana, you have to be strong for her," Mia says as she hugs me tightly.
I could see Christians face. It was a face like 'I'm going to kill Elliot' because he did this to me. I shook that thought out of my head.
I leaned my head on to the window. The window was cold.
Christian and Mia both looked to me like they couldn't help. Which really, they couldn't.
My best friend was in a coma. My best friend since we were 0. We said we would go from Cradle to Grave.
If she dies, then she won't only break 1 thing, she will break 2. My heart, and the promise.
I felt a tear side down my cheek and fall on the window.
We got to the hospital in no time. We followed Mia to the room where both of them were in. Christians mom and dad were there. I ran to Kate's bedside and put my hand in hers.
I hear Mia vaguely, "I wouldn't have called if it weren't urgent Christian. You weren't answering your phone. So I had to tell her it. Was she crying on the plane coming home?"
"Yes. Thanks to you Mia. I didn't know what for. She wouldn't tell me," Christian day there saying to Mia.
"Guys. Let's not fight right now. We need to focus on Elliot, and Kate. Kate is now a member of this family. Elliot asked her to marry him. So Kate is now part of this family," Grace said.
I smile at Kate. I whisper, "Kate, I know you can't hear me, but listen anyway. I'm glad your a part of this family now. Who am I kidding, I am glad I found Christian. But listen, if you die, I will recharge your heart. Then I will kill you with my own hands. Not only will you break my heart, but you also will break the promise we made to each other. Remember? cradle to grave?" I feel another tear slide down my face and land on her hand.
"Ma'am? Who is that?" Someone said.
I whipped my head around to stare at her. It was a doctor.
"She's my daughter. And Kate's best friend,"Grace says.
I smile at that word. Daughter. It sounds like it belongs.
"And who is this hunk?" She eyes Christian.
I start to get mad. Why is she calling my husband a hunk? She isn't even that good looking. It makes me sick.
"He is my brother. And I would like for you to stop eyeing him like his wife isn't in the room," Mia says as she holds onto Christians arm.
I get up. I put Kate's hand down carefully on the bed before walking over to the family.
I walk over to the family. "Grace. Carrick." I nod to them as I walk by them.
I grab Christians hand. "Christian? I think it's best if we leave."
Grace gets up from the chair and holds her hand up. "No. Doctor? I think it is best if you leave. Get another doctor who will be on this case. You are off it. I will not have you eyeing my son. Got it?"
"But Dr. Grey..." she starts saying.
"No. Bye," she waves her hand.
I sigh loud enough for everyone to hear.
"What is it, Babe?" I hear Christian say in my ear as his arm snakes around my waist.
"I just want Kate to wake up. God!?! Why is god doing this to me?" I cry.
Everything has been getting my emotions starting up. I feel beads of sweat appear on my forehead. I start panting.
"Ana, Are you alright?" Grace asks running up to me.
I shake my head no. The world starts to fade to a black color. And I fall.