Intruder

Christian and I went home from the hospital.
"Christian?" I look up from the back seat to him. Of course Taylor was driving us home.
"What is it?" He answers.
"Do you ever want kids?" I question him.
He looked out the window. "Maybe. In time. I would like to show the world to you first before we actually settle down."
Yep. I knew it. He didn't want kids. I should've known. I looked down at my barely noticeable baby bump. "Ok." I felt a tear run down my face.
So what would he have me do with this one? I wouldn't give in for an abortion, or a adoption. Hell no. I would never in a million years do that.
So we got pregnant a month before our wedding. Jesus.
"Babe. Why are you crying?" Christian asks me.
I quickly wipe the tears away. "Just allergies." I didn't want kids to. That was until I found Christian. Christian changed my beliefs. What I wanted in life. Christian changed my virginity.
He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb around. I looked at his hand. He would make a great father. He really would.
"Mrs. Grey?" Christian called me by my new last grey.
"That is me," I giggle.
"You should know, When we get home... we are going to continue our honeymoon," He beamed.
I looked at him shaking my head laughing. "Well ok then. Since our honeymoon got vaguely interrupted by Mia," I approved.
I wasn't going to tell him today. I was going to tell him sometime this week, but not today. I don't want anything ruining our honeymoon at home. I laughed at the thought of that.
When we got to our destination, Christian opened the door for me.
I got out and immediately my heels sink in to the grass outside. "Eww."
I pick up my heel in disgust.
"Throw them out. Taylor will buy you a new pair," he snickers.
"Ok." I say as I get my other foot out of the car.
"Buy Ana some new pairs of heels please," he tells Taylor.
He gets back in the car and Christian closes the door and Taylor is off.
I look back at the car driving off.
"Doesn't he ever get a break?" I ask Christian.
He looks at the car passing. "Nope. We need protection. Anyway, he doesn't want a break. He wants us safe. And by the way, you have a guard now."
We go into Escala and up the elevator. Taylor of course was there. When the elevator doors opened, not only one person was waiting, but 2. Gail and an unknown man.
"Ana, meet Sawyer," Christian says as we get out of the elevator. "Sawyer, Anastasia."
I greet him and ask Christian what he was for and he said my protection. I put my hand up and go to the bedroom.
Is sit on the bed and take off my heels. Christian come In like a minute later and he massages my feet. "Oh. That's good."
He should've been a massager. But then he would be massaging so many peoples feet and shoulders. Eww. I shiver. "You cold?"
When he said that, I realized I was cold.
"A little. Is it okay if I go to bed early. I am tired," I yawn.
"Yeah. You don't need to ask me for permission," He kisses me on the lips and then goes in his over stretched closet.
I curl up on the bed and I am knocked out the second my head hits the pillow.
I wake to Christian getting ready. "Where you going?"
I look at the clock on my night stand and it says 7:30 in the morning.
I look out the window and see the sun shinning.
Christian startles says, "I have to go to New York for 2 days. You will go home straight after work. I will have Sawyer take you to and from the house to work. No exceptions."
Damn. Protective ass.
"Fine. I will." I say as I go into the closet. I grab a dress, stockings, and heels.
I walk out of it and put it on. "Do you have to go," I snake my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back.
"Yes. It's for business. Listen, I already tried cancelling. But the person said I can't," Christian says turning around. He kisses my forehead.
"Fine." I back up giving him the pout face.
I change into the outfit and kiss him goodbye.
"Promises." He yells. I give him the finger and laugh.
"Love you. I have to go," I say as me and Sawyer get in the elevator. The elevator doors close on us. I get to the back and let Sawyer press the button.
Sawyer places his hand on my back when we step out and gently pushes me along to the car.
People are gonna think that I'm like famous. I'm not. We walk past Christians car. Sawyers car is on the end of the garage. I get in the back and he starts the car.
"Sawyer, will you take me to the bar after work?" I ask him.
I already know Christian got to him before I could.
"Mr. Grey specifically said to me that you should come home from work immediately," Sawyer drives away.
"Ugh. Whatever." I give up. He is going to listen to Christian. He really wants this job. I can see it in his face.
He looks at me through the back mirror. He's eyes shift to the road. I study him carefully.
I get a text from Kate
(Kate is bold, Ana is underlined)
Hey girl. Can you stop by for drinks later?
Of course I can't. But I don't say that.
No. I can't. But you can stop by Escala.
Ok. I will be over there when I get discharged from this hospital.
I put my phone away and focus on the road.
Even though I am not driving I like to be aware of my surroundings.
When we get there, I grab my purse.
Sawyer gets the door and I get out. We walk in the building, up the stairs and to my office.
"Who's that hunk?" My friend, Hannah asks me looking at Sawyer.
"That is my body guard, Sawyer." I say looking at my work.
She looks dreamily at him.
"Ew. Gross Hannah. He is like 30 and you are 22," I say grossed out.
"Maybe," She says as she goes out of my office and sits down in her chair.
Hannah is my right hand man. Like I was Jacks right hand man. Well, when he was working here.

After work.
We get in the house and the lights are turned off. I go into the living room and turn them back on.
I feel arms form around my neck. I smell that familiar scent. I registered that scent as Jacks scent.
"Help!!" I start to scream and he puts his hand on my mouth.
"Shut up Anastasia." Jacks breathe smelt deeply of alcohol.
He pulled out a knife and was holding it right below my neck. "I suggest you follow my rules or you will die," He whispers in my ear.
I cringe at his voice. My hands instinctively went to my stomach as I rubbed it. Thank god that he didn't notice.
"Please. Don't do this," tears streaming down my face.
Sawyer comes into the room with a gun pointed in his direction. Gail comes too.
"Help me." I yell.
He punches me in the side and punches my forehead and I immediately collapse and put my arms around my stomach defensively.
Sawyer notices and pushes him to the ground. Gail comes and gets me up. She gets me to the couch as the darkness envelopes me.
When I wake up, Mia and Grace are hovering over me.
I look around and see police officers around me.
I have a panic attack. "Where is Jack?" I'm breathing heavy.
Mia comes and sits by me, "He is in jail, Ana." She pushes my head onto her shoulder and pets my hair. She wraps me in her arms.
"Ma'am? Who was he?" A detective asks me.
"That was Jack. He was my former boss. He touched me last year so Christian got him fired. I guess he came back to get revenge," I say.
Mia and Grace looked to me. "How come you never told me that?"
Grace looked at the police man.
I didn't tell them because Mia is so protective of me and she would've beat the crap out of him.
I looked at Mia. She squeezed me against her body. "I don't feel safe leaving you here alone. Sawyer, can I take Mia home with us tonight? At least until Christian gets here. You can come too."
He through his hands up in the air. "Sure. I'll text Christian." He pulls out his phone. "To be honest, I don't feel like she is safe here either."
When the cops left, me, Mia, Grace and Sawyer went to Graces house.
Mia was still holding me when we got in.
Carrick came running to me. "What happened?" He picked me up seeing that I had a black eye.
He set me down on the couch.
"Ana was attacked in her home by her former boss," Mia says as she gets a bag of ice to put on my forehead.
"Thank you. I'm really tired. Can I go to bed?" I ask my parents-in-Law.
"Sure. Mia, you mind bringing her up to your room? That way she can have someone to look over her. And Sawyer can sleep in the guest room, I'll show you were that is. Follow me," Grace says.
"Dad, can you help me carry her up the stairs?" Mia says out of breathe.
He grabs my side which I don't like so I clutch to Mia.
"Never mind. I guess I will do it." Mia struggles to bring me upstairs but brings me up there. Her room is the first room on the left.

Her room is huge

Her room is huge. And it's purple. She decorated the whole interior.
She helped me to the bed and took off my heels. The second my head landed on that pillow, I was out.