Chapter 10

The next day, Pandora and Lyle walked down the crowded school hallway, Pandora happily swinging the lunch box in her hand. "I wonder what wish I should wish next. I mean, I have so many, I don't even know where to start!"

Lyle sighed, "I wish you'd never found that lunch box in the first place."

Just then, they spotted Lexy, Haylee and Kaylee hanging out at their lockers up ahead. And there was Randy shuffling up shyly. Pandora whispered to Lyle, "Who would've guessed those two would become friends?"

Randy smiled at Lexy. "Hi, Lexy."

"Uh, sorry, this is a loser-free zone," snapped Lexy, she and her friends laughing meanly. A humiliated Randy turned beet red and rushed off.

Pandora looked horribly disappointed, but Lyle nodded. "Now she really is back to normal."

Pandora glanced at her lunch box, then back at Lexy. She whispered to Lyle, "Hey! Maybe I should wish Lexy could never take her eyes off Randy!" She started to open the lunch box, but Lyle stopped her.

"Whoooaaa!!!" Lyle said. "There are so many things that could go wrong with that wish, I don't even know where to start."

"I'm telling you, Lyle, I know how to do it right now!" Pandora and Lyle continued to struggle with the lunch box just as Lexy, Haylee and Kaylee walked by.

Lexy cast a catty glance at Pandora and her lunch box. "Nice fashion statement, Pandora... for a six-year-old." Lexy and her friends laughed again and walked off.

Lyle thought for a moment... then took his hands off of Pandora's lunch box. "She's all yours."

Pandora smiled as she and Lyle headed around a quiet corner to open the lunch box and wish a brand new wish...

Pandora's Lunch Box: Don't Open!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara