Idiot.

Now. Before I start this story in this whole thing. Let me just say. I still have No interest in Jeff....And still want that son of a bitch dead.. LETS BEGIN!

Jane's P.O.V.

One Night, About 2:05am.

I had finally found him. I put on the mask held onto the knife. Had put an extra knife in my boots and followed. I creeped into his victims home. I slowly walked in saw blood splattered on the wall saying his little quote. "Go. To. Sleep."

I whispered to myself, "Everlasting Jane...End Jeff's life"

I barged in yelling, "I TOLD YOU I'D GET YOU BACK!" As I threw the knife into his back while on top of his screaming victim. But he had ripped the knife out and stabbed into his victim then jumped off gripping onto his knife.

"What a present surprise, dear.." He said with a smirk on his face.

"How dare you?!" I yelled.

"How dare I...? I have No idea what you're talking about" He had said with a laugh. "I did you a favor"

"Favor?!" I yelled attempting to jump him But failed as he quickly scooted out of the way. I fell on my side.

"FUCK" I whispered looking down.

He chuckled and grabbed me by my hair getting down on his knees. I tried grabbing my pocket knife out of my boot But he grabbed it before me almost breaking my wrist and threw my knife out of my sight.

"Shit I'm dead" I thought.

He laughed insanely. "Ready to go beddie Bye?" He asked.

"W-what..." I stuttered then BOOM.

A thing banged against my head. I passed out. My head felt as dead as Frankenstein. I woke up in a chair. Chained up.

"Fucking Kidding me Jane!" I shouted to myself.

He walked in. "So your awake?" He asked having a smile. That evil smile I've hated for years enjoying this.

"We've been so perfect..." He said walking up to me.

He softly touched my face grabbing it.

I felt so disgust.

"But."

I widened my eyes looking at him wondering what the BUT WAS.

"But what you monster" I grumbled.

"Oh...Well you're not perfect enough" He said snickering.

The last time he wanted me to be perfect he burned me alive! I started to worry.

"What's that...? To make me 'Perfect'" I asked looking at him with a angered look.

His eyes looked into mines felt like he was sucking up the life of my soul as he said.

"You're Smile"

He popped up his sharp knife.

I screamed.

"Shhhh Shush beautiful... You'll be perfect"

I screamed even more trying to get out lose. But then a knock on the door.

He disappeared...?

What.

Why.

That son of a bitch.....Ugh.

The police men barged in. Seeing me tied up.

"We have some story" The first officer said into his walky talky.

I looked down silently. Thinking shit.