Training. ._.

• Dedicated to Wonderful Dummie Cousins Dying xD

Jane's P.O.V. ♕

I had gotten his note. I accept your challenge. I crushed up the note and started to train. I had to practice. I grabbed my knife. I sharpened it, Once I did. I decided to find a dummy. It's not like I wanted to kill the victim, But I needed practice. I had found 3 people. I caged them up. There names were, Jonathan. Terry. And Getro. I needed to keep them so I was ready.

"Let us go!!" Jonthan said. I told him to shut up. And threw my knife into his eye.

He screamed as the rest freaked out. I laughed.

I just want to kill Jeff...Maybe even others. I don't know...

I walked up to him. I pulled the knife out and slit his throat.

"Oh poor baby" I giggled. "Who's next?"

Everyone was frightened. I grabbed the oldest of them all Getro to be next. I stabbed him in the stomach as hard then dropped kicked him. He layed on the floor crawling. But, I decided...

Let him die of blood loss or Finish him? I stepped on his head putting more pressure with my weight and strength.

He kind of cracked his skull? I laughed.

The youngest screamed and tried to get out.

"Oh shut up" I murmured as I grabbed a gun out and shot his head completely off laughing. I lit them on fire and left.

"Succeed Everlasting Jane." I said to myself leaving out of the forest of training. "Let's kick some ass"

_____________________________________________________

I wrote a note back to Jeff. But on his victim's nightstand.

"Don't forget...Everlasting Jane is coming to kick your ass...Once your dead. I'll be in joy... Hate you.. Coming from The perfect girl..."

-Jane.

"P.S. I'll see you tomorrow night..♡"

I'M FUCKING READY. ♡