Just Give Us What We WANT.

After that night. Let's just say, That asshole is going to get it now.

"So, Jeff the killer tried to kill you? When you were trying in killing him? INSTEAD..?"  The police officer said.

"NO! You make me sound crazy!" I yelled.

"WELL YOU DO!" The police officer shouted.

I gave him a mean look.

"You're a pretty girl Why are you dealing with this...? Why the mask? Why the ugh.."

"Ugh" I groaned. He got closer to me holding my hand.

"Seriously... Stop..We'll get Jeff" He said.

I moved my fingers away and giggled. "Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "He'll crush you. I'm Everlasting Jane...I shall win" I said standing up. I left that police apartment. I wore my mask and held onto my knife.

"Its hunting season" I said to myself feeling fierce and bold.

LATER THAT NIGHT.

I had found Jeff's new victim. Lives in, Rancho Years. In Az.  I had to save her, But what I did not know....Is that she's a fan girl of Jeff and Me. TOGETHER.

I still needed to get Jeff. I had gotten there and Jeff was about to stab her as she was snuggling next to a bear that had a one bear holding the other with Our faces on it. How the hell did she found our pictures?

"Hello Jeff" I whispered shutting the door. His victim stood up waking up out of sleep.

"OH MY GOD! JEFF BABY!!! LET ME BE BEAUTIFUL!  JANE GHURL KISS HIM! JEFF KISS ME! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" SHE SCREAMED IN...JOY?!

"No...We won't" I said grabbing out my knife.

"Well...." Jeff had murmured.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"She is our fan...?" He said.

I looked at him in anger. "Are you insane?!"

I looked closely at him. I saw a piece of a...Mask?

"This can't be a joke" I pulled the mask off, It was the police officer.

"I was just seeing how'd you kill him and you seem determine?" I had an anger look as he pulled me close.

"Stop" I said pushing him away. He laughed and said,  "Come on...We locked eyes"

I pushed him away and stood there by the door.

"You'll only understand to EVER see Jane. Is when Jeff is dead" I said.

"Jane" The police officer said, I looked up at him holding a grip on the knife.

"Yes Officer" I said.

"It's Cameron.." He replied back with a smile.

I wanted to smile But I had decided to just put a little piece of one and leave.

He was quite the flirt. Jane may look beautiful,  But Jeff I'm not perfect yet. Come on. Come on. Don't be shy. :]