Chapter 1 - "WWI"

Its now 1914, war is cooking up, we set the stage on Austro-Hungary.

"Österreichisch-Ungarische ist great und best world op dis" said Austro-Hungary.

As Serbia walks by, he thinks "His arrogant and ignorance make me of mad, time for end now!" and he pulls out a gun and shoots Austro-Hungary's son.

Austro-Hungary was outraged by what Serbia did, "Ich can't accept of zis, must war declare on op clay of ze Serbisch scheiße!" and so he did.

This movement angered Serbia's ally, Russia and declares war on Austro-Hungary. Germany joins the game and declares war on Russia as Germany was friends with Austro-Hungary.

"Vorry not freund, for ich, ze Deutsches Reich, known of before ze Prussian Empire, will help of problem with Serbien".

While the 3 are having fun declaring war on each other, a 4th player joined and it was France,

"HON HON HON! WE CAN'T CALLED BE OF BAGUETTE COWARDS! ZE RUSSE SHALL BE OF AIDED BY ZE GRANDE ET POWERFUL FRANCAISE! ALLEMAGNE, PREPARE OF BATTLES ET COMING BLOODSHED!" France shouted.

"Ich care of not! Du croissants aren't as fantastisch of old Französisches Reich und will not destroy of me!" said Germany and prepares to go towards France through Belgium.

"Non! Don't pass through of me! Aies pitié of me" Belgium screamed as Germany is walking onward to France through her fragile body.

As Germany went towards to Belgium, he thought to himself "Oh ja, ich vill test of mein power on Belgien",

"NON! PLEASE DO OF NOT! JE WILL DO ANYTHING OF YOU SAY! NON NON NON!!!" shouted Belgium as she moaned to her demise.

France, now in alert, is starting to be scared of Germany as he saw his daughter being assaulted by the country he declared war on.

"Zis was a bad idea, Allemange vas right talking of me, je coward I am much of very." France said as he slightly regrets his own actions, "Hon hon hon... well let nous see who laughing in end, I have good plan".

Great Britain soon heard news about Germany's assault on Belgium and became really mad for attacking his neutral ally across the English channel.

"Bloody hell! What on earth is Germany thinking? Has he gone really mad just to attack my young and lovely fellow? Well, guess I will have to deal with this serious matter right after I drink this flavourful tea and when the bloody downpour has finally stopped" said Great Britain.

"Hon hon hon who is baguette now? Vous can't into France! We have a trenches and many many gun of fire toward you. What you do now? Je heard le Grande Bretagne is come help of me in trenches." France said confidently as he dug up a very long trench to hide during the war.

"Ich is can into France, but first, I follow of your technique and ze Deutsche can fight du in trench warfare! But vait, I still hab feind to west front, Russland is another of problem, I vill think of plan" said Germany.

"Xaxaxa cyka, you can't invasion of me, the winter is stronk. You die in very cold" Russia warned.

After several battles fought by every country involved, Great Britain arrived into the French trenches.

"Oh my, what do we have here? So much blood staining French and Germany clay. Oi France, I have arrived!" Great Britain exclaimed,

"OH BONJOUR GRANDE BRITAIN! AIDEZ-MOI I NEED MUCH HELP! LE ALLEMAND IS GASSING MY TRENCH!" France said in a scared manner.

Germany farts into France's trenches all day and joyfully screams "AHHHH ZAT WAS VERY GUT! Ze gas from of ich ass is of smell deadly! Enjoy Frankreich!".

The Ottoman Empire joined the fight as he joined forces with the Central Powers. He wants to claim more clay from the others in Africa and the Middle East.

"Allahu Akbar! We hairy Ottomans will of make you destroyed and like of sacred goats" Ottoman Empire said.

Ottoman Empire did stuff in their area and won the Battle of Gallipoli. Back in the trenches, nothing much happened except for death everywhere. Neither France nor Germany have advanced towards each other since the trenches were equally holding back each other. In the eastern front in the other hand, Russia has pushed through a bit but then stopped, being held back by the Germans.

"Xaxaxa think you could stop of me? I am the Tsar of mighty empire! I am wealthy very, I Will research on stuff of war" said Russia,

then Germany replied "Oh don't vorry of zat, Ich just has founded zis Karl Marx book of Marxism, want have if of now?"

"No need you cyka, my great of empire is stronk and needs no of more things" replied Russia,

but a small party within Russia, called the Bolsheviks, kindly asked "May I have it? I will change of Russia for good, the Tsar is really bad" and Germany gave it to him.

The trenches are still in the same status because no one has advanced, but Germany has though of a brilliant plan.

"Why not attack ze Grossbritannien from under of ze sea? Ich has created zis wonderful vehicle! A U-BOAT!" said Germany maniacally

"IT WILL SURELY WEAKEN OF BRITAIN WHEN IT EXPLODES OF TRANSPORT SHIPS FULL OF MUCH SUPPLIES OF WAR!"

and they did what they said, bombing several transport ships filled with valuable cargo using torpedoes, but they did a mistake when they sank Lusitania.

"What have I done to Germany? I just wanted to be peaceful but then he sank a british ship WITH MY MEN IN IT?!" America exclaimed, "But I have to keep my cool, I don't want to be part of their war, it's their mistakes anyway".

One day, tanks have arrived in the trenches, but the tanks were not perfected so they ditched the idea and continued with the trench warfare.

On one fateful day, Germany sent a telegram message to Mexico to attack USA, Great Britain intercepted this message and was shocked about what Germany wanted Mexico to do, so he sent the message to the USA. Mexico denied the offer and did not do what was written in the message, but the USA is outraged,

"I TRIED MY BEST TO DO NOTHING, YET THE DAMN STUPID GERMANS WANTED MEXICO TO ATTACK ME? THAT'S IT! I WILL DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY" and so they did.

A revolution is brewing within Russia, and on November 1917, the October Revolution happened.

"Xaxaxa stupid Tsar, it is I, the Bolshevik party! As today of now, Russia is called not of constitutional monarchy but now of Communists! I will now have of create a contract to be peace with Germany. Privet, Germaniya! Will you sign of peace?" said the new Russia,

"O ja, finally no more fightings on ze east. Gib clay as vell so Ich can be stronk!" Germany stated, then both countries agreed and peace was created between the two.

But Russia is still in chaos with itself but the Bolsheviks did well in maintaining their country. It is now 1918 and the USA has arrived in Europe,

"Wow, so much guns, I love it! Where is my father and that silly frog loving France?" said America.

"Oi son! Over here! Join us in the trenches against the Germans!" Britain screamed,

"WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME? IT IS VERY BON APETIT! DON'T JUDGE ME!" France reacted.

"Whatever, anyways I am finally here to destroy Germany, let's go!" America said.

Then the USA, Great Britain and France walked towards Germany,

"Okay okay, stop! Du Scheiße have won, I surrender!" Germany said in a worried manner, and just like that, WW1 has ended, the Treaty of Versailles was signed.

Germany has taken responsibility for the war and will be greatly affected by the treaty, does Germany regret this? Will he place this anger and go crazy? Let us wait.