Chapter 2 - "WW2"

21 years have passed, whoknew that the new Germany would change into Nazi Germany and violate the rulesstated in the Treaty of Versailles. WW2 begins with the invasion of Polandusing Blitzkrieg. "Kurwa! The Germans have taken of me in a quick of a flash! Iam powerless very much" said Poland as he sees himself towards his demise."Haha! It vas the Jews' fault ich lost to of WWI! But anyway, let me go of onto into France for a visit" Germany said as he deploys his plan. "NON! NOTAGAIN! LE TREATY OF VERSAILLES IS OF BROKEN! I AM OF NOW UNDER ALLEMAND POWER!NOOOOOON!!!" France screamed as he suffered the same tactic Germany did wheninvading Poland. "Ciao Germany! Want of mine spaghetti? Or some ravioli of mine? I will gladly join of you in fightagainst them. I am want of become stronk, let's create a new stronk alliancecalled of Axis Powers!" Italy said, "Moshi moshi, watashi kawaii desu! Ret mejoin of you Itary and Germany! I am show now of grorious empire mine!" Japansaid in the other side of the world. "O ja! Zis Axis Powers is of greatstrength! Let 3 of us conquer ze world!" Germany shouted maniacally. GreatBritain is alert of what is happening in mainland Europe, "Bloody hell, Ithought you have learned your lesson Germany. I never thought you would invadeEurope once more ever since you signed that treaty. I declare war on your AxisPowers, be prepared!" Britain stated. Battles have been happening all over Europe,Germany has gained more clay, nearly the entire continent of Europe. Italy ishaving fun conquering Africa while Japan is claiming Asia. One day, Germanyattempted to invade Russia, and failed, but this triggered a war with thepeaceful nation of the USSR! The Soviet Union declared war on Germany andagreed to help the allies. Germany is once again fighting to fronts, but thistime, he has taken over the western front and has only to worry about theSoviet Union. Germany tries to invaded Great Britain using an aerial version ofa Blitz, but this tactic was not effective because Great Britain now has radarsto detect planes on the skies above. Germany who conquers most of Europe, putshis next plan to action, "ZE JEWS MAKE ME OF WEAK! ICH SHOULD ERASE OF THEM!"Germany proceeds to send all the Jews to chambers powered by Germany's deadlyfarts "NO NO NO, I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A BREATH OF HIS SMELLY FARTS! KEEP MEALIVE, I WILL WORK FOR YOU!" a Jew screamed, but there were no exceptions. TheJew died along millions of others. The eastern front remains the same, noadvancement towards each other. In the Pacific, Japan does a surprise attack onPearl Harbor, "Haha you Americans op not take my rife! That op what you get!Watashi wa charrenge you to fight me of now, I decrare war on you baka. Omae wamou shindeiru." Japan said to America as he proceeds to invade the Philippinesand other Asian countries afterwards the bombing. "Oh, you declared war on me?Fine! I'll try my best to liberate Asia from your control." America replied.When Germany heard of what Japan did, he then also declared war on America."Ugh, now the Germans declare war on me? I now have to fight 2 nations that arethousands of miles away from me" said America. Germany then stated "STOP OF USEOF ZE IMPERIAL SYSTEM! IT IS OF RETARD UNITS, USE OF NOW KILOMETERS UND ZEMETRIC SYSTEM!", "Whatever you damn idiots say, I am the best, I do what Iwant!" America replied. "Pls amerika! Help op me now! Hapon want me drawhimself in 18+ anime" Philippines cried. The other Asian countries also neededhelp from the states, so America proceeds to the rice eating nations to helpthem fight the Japanese. Back in Europe, Germany then proceeds to invadeRussia, and succeeds, but he has taken a lot of loss since the Soviet Unionburns every village, town and city he takes. Then Germany arrived inStalingrad, "Ich vill of now invasion zis city! It bears ze great of name of zemighty und powerful leader op Soviet Union" Germany said. "Xaxaxa didn't I warnyou op about the much very cold winter? You freeze, I never freeze" Russiastated as temperatures plummeted. "Brrrrrrrrr ich sehr kalt! So cold! Okay now Iof now surrender" Germany said as he slowly freezes. Germany returns to hishome as he gave up a lot of soviet clay but right then on the beaches ofNormandy, America arrived with his father, Great Britain and his brother,Canada. "Alright boys, we have arrived! Let us liberate everything we see andspread democracy!" America shouted, Britain then told him "My son, don't you realize that everycountry nowadays are democratic? Or should I say a democratic republic? No needfor that democracy and whatnot". "Sorry, I am sorry for what America did,forgive me father. But eh, let us kick some German asses" Canada said. "Why areyou sorry? You did nothing wrong!" Britain replied. "I don't know, I have theurge to say sorry for everything I do..." Canada stated. "LET ME, THE GREAT USA,LIBERATE EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!" America screamed arrogantly. Britain scoldedAmerica "Oi! I am here you know together with your brother! Stop being soarrogant will you? Have a cup of tea and some biscuits". The allies liberatedFrance from Germany, next was Belgiumthen Netherlands and let us not forget Luxembourg. "Hon hon hon thank you ofvery much America, Britain, and snowy America! Thanks of liberate me from evilsof Germany!" said France. Belgium and Luxembourg thanked them as well whileNetherlands was busy being high on weed. Germany now scared does some actionsthat gave him a disadvantage. "NEIN! I DO NOT ACCEPT ZIS OF DEFEAT! I VILLEITHER WIN OR BRING ZE WORLD ALONG OF ME TO DEATH!" said Germany in an angrygerman accent. The Soviet Union and the Allies finally arrived on where Germanylives. Before they got to tell Germany to stop, he kills himself, and just likethat the war was over. Nazi Germany was destroyed and he came back to his oldself as Germany. "Hey there you ruski, being a commie is a bad influence forNazi Ger- I mean Germany, democracy and capitalism is the way for him torecover from this deadly war" America told the Soviet Union. "CYKA BLYAT! DID IHEAR OF CAPITALISM? THAT IS OF WORST SYSTEM! ABOLISH OF NOW THAT THOUGHT! LETME KEEP OF GERMANY AS HE IS GOOD IN HANDS OF MINE!" the Soviet Union rebelled."Okay, young chaps here is my proposal, my son will take the west side whileyou take the other half. Deal?" Great Britain proposed. "Alright, seems fair" bothcountries said. "But wait, Japan is still invading lands in Asia, what should Ido?" America asked. He then remembered that he had researched on atomic bombs,"Oh I know! I should drop these on Japan! I will name them... uhm... oh yes! Fatboy and little man... wait nah that sounds wrong. I will just go for fatman andlittleboy, seems to be alright." America said. He then dropped the 2 bombs onJapan without knowing what would happen to Japan afterwards. WWII wasofficially over in both Europe and Asia. The concurrent global superpowers, theUSA and the USSR both have different views and ideologies. It is eitherCapitalism or Communism, hopefully not another war would spark between these 2nations as it would signal doom for all. But peace has been restored and thatis all that matters.