Theo Raeken(1)

S/N is Sibling Name(W/E/C) is Werewolf Eye Color••

S/N is Sibling Name
(W/E/C) is Werewolf Eye Color
••

"Y/N, I did something." Liam states, taking a seat next to you. You gave him our full attention, putting you phone into your back pocket "what'd you do?"

"Look, before i tell you, promise me you wont kill anyone."

Your heartbeat started rising rapidly, usually when Liam says this it's something bad. Liam was like a younger brother to you, he basically knew everything about you. "I promise."

Liam left the room, and came back with a taller figure. The figure was someone you really didn't want to see. The devil himself, Theo Raeken. Theo had took advantage of you while he was attempting to get into Scott's pack. He had used you to get close to him. That's why when you saw him, your eyes flashed (W/E/C), and you growled at him.

A frown spread across Theo's face, knowing that he hurt you bad enough. He didn't want to admit it, but he did fall for you. "What the hell is he doing here, Liam?"

Liam didn't answer, but exited the room, leaving you and Theo alone. It didn't surprise you when the door clicked, signaling that is was locked. Theo turned to look at you, eyes locking onto yours. "Somehow I don't think were going to hug this out."

You scoff, banging onto the door. Your eyes had yet to change its color, and your fangs had replaces your regular teeth. "Damn right we aren't."

Theo looked at you, his frown hadn't disappeared. "Look, I'm sorry."
You gave out a breathy laugh, turning to look at him. "You? Sorry? Stop lying, Theo! You're just saying stuff so that- so that you dont get sent back to hell. Theo, I trusted you... I thought you were the complete opposite that Stiles thought, but no. You were fake. I was stupid enough to trust you and your lies. The lies that got S/N killed. I still see that in you. I still see the Theo Raeken that got my family killed."

By now, a tear slipped down and onto your cheek. Theo never showed his emotion, so when you saw him step forward and moving his hand towards you, you stepped back and pushed his hand away from you "Get the hell away from me, Theo."

"Y/N- I" you cut the boy off by pushing past him, breaking the door's handle. You brushed past Liam, and ran out of your house, slamming the door.

////////////////////////////

Sad Theo Imagine, because why not. Season 5 Theo pissed me off because he got in between Sciles. Like, you don't do that to the brotp!