PACK (1)

THE DREAD DOCTORS

**

**

maybe, it was a dream. it had to be a dream. maybe, you weren't even awake. it couldn't be real. there was no men in masks, and they were not torturing you. you were going crazy.

you sat on top of a picnic table at the school, sleeves covering your hands. your heart started racing as you thought of all the sleep terrors you had for the last few months. "not real. they are not real" you whispered

a group of students watching you. you knew them, they didn't know you. the men in masks, the ones in your dreams, seemed to target them all. scott mccall, stiles stilinski, lydia martin, liam dunbar, kira yukimara, and malia tate. theo raeken sat with them, you've seen him multiple times with the men in the masks, the ones who were not real.

he helped them torture. feeling uncomfortable, you pulled your hood on, and ran towards your car, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath when you held onto the door handle. when you opened your eyes, you were still by your car, just in a different place. "no,no,no. this cant be happening."

the atmosphere around you was low, the world's color seemed dim. no-one was around. it was just you. you saw something in the distance, three things in the distance "it's not real. it is not real."

a man in a mask, seemed to hold the back of your hands as another injected something into your neck. you continued whispering "it is not real. this is not real."

it had to be a dream. there was no way in hell three men in masks were torturing you. you fell limp, still awake. you felt paralyzed. they dragged you away just as scott and his group of friends attempted to find you.

you wanted to scream. you wanted to call out for help, but it was all a dream, a nightmare, right? "its just a dream, y/n. they aren't real."

your fists were pressed against your palms, most likely leaving a mark. scott mccall shook you, causing your eyes to open. "its not real." you whispered one more time.

"are you okay? what happened?" he asked you, worry washed into his eyes. "im not supposed to tell." you whispered

stiles stilinski caught up to his best friend. he seemed to look at the way scott held the girl, ignoring it as much as he could "they told me they'd kill me if i told you. if i told you and everyone you were sitting with."