Nolan Holloway (2)

Panic Attack
Nolan Holloway x Reader

••

It was just a kiss. One kiss with a guy who attempted to kill you multiple times, a guy who wasn't the guy you had a crush on. Liam seemed to notice that you weren't as chatty as you usually were. "Okay, what's going on?"

You shook your head, telling your best friend that you were fine, and it was believable, but he saw the look on your face. "What's wrong?"

You sighed, shrugging your shoulders slightly "I kissed Gabe, and I know I shouldn't have, but i did. He wouldn't shut up, so i kissed him."

"Thats not the only reason you kissed for, right?"
"I had another reason."
Liam nodded his head "you wanted to mess with his emotions."

The bell rang, giving you no time to grab your hoodie. Nolan Holloway sat next to you in class, noticing that you were cold. He extended his arm out, giving you access to his jacket. "Y-You can borrow it it, i-if you'd like."

You gave him a smile, gladly taking the hoodie. You knew exactly what he was doing. You heard his heart beat, and he smelled of anxiety. "You're friends with Gabe, arent you?"

The anxious boy slowly nodded his head. He gripped the sides of his desk and his breath became heavy. He was having a panic attack. You didn't dare raise your hand, you've had a panic attack before, having the whole class look at you just make it worse.

On instinct you grabbed the boy's hand, pulling him out of his chair. The two exited the classroom, the teacher calling after them. You helped Nolan into the the boys locker room, trying to think of how to get him out if the state he was in.

The first thought that came to mind was Lydia telling her that she kissed Stiles, and got him out of his panic attack. "This better be worth it." You mumbled

Your hands traveled to Nolan's cheeks, pulling him closer to you as he continued to have trouble to breath. You pressed your lips onto his. The kiss seemed to calm him down.

As soon as you pulled away, a comforting silence filled the air. "H-How'd you do that?"
"You held your breath during the kiss, it got you out of the panic attack."

Nolan smiled a little, grateful that you helped him with his panic attack. The scent of someone else coming into the bathroom hit you, Nolan hearing footsteps. "Let's get out of here before we get caught skipping."

"Right, were at school."

And with that the two of you left the locker room without any other words, and while Nolan went back to class, you went to the lacrosse field to think about the two people you kissed that week.

Gabe and Nolan. Both of them hunters. Both were going to hurt you in some type of way. That's what they always did. No mercy.

~~
n.e (not edited)

a/n;
           nolan is such a bean
                                                 froy is hot af