Scott McCall (2)

Scott McCall x Reader
⚠️ Smut ⚠️
(This is from TUMBLR)

••

Flinging your shirt to the ground, you were left in your sports bra; you were sweating and tried to eliminate any unnecessary clothing that you had on. Scott growled, running towards you at full pace; you hooked your arm in his and threw him over your body, sliding under his flying figure. He barely touched the floor before coming back at you again, this time he caught your arm, turning it causing an aching pain to reach your elbow and he had his chest up against your back.
"And now I could easily bite your neck off." He growled, your heart racing at the feeling off his fangs against your neck. He pushed you away from him, tearing his shirt off leaving his chest bare. You gulped, arousal filling your shorts and he could smell it straight away. Scott smirked at you, looping his hand under your sports bra and pulling you against his chest. "Focus," He whispered, his hand trailing down your toned stomach; you worked hard for it and you were proud, not afraid to show it off.
You crashed your lips to his, and he melted into it; wrapping his arms around your body, a hand grasping your ass. You moaned into the kiss when he squeezed it tight, the wetness forming between your thighs. "You smell so good," He moaned against yours lip, you grinned into the kiss before throwing your leg behind his causing him to crash to the ground.
Climbing on top of him, you held his hands above his head and stared into his wide eyes with a smirk. "Focus," You teased, kissing down his neck feeling him shiver under your hold. Licking down his chest before he released one of his hands and placed it under your chin, pulling your face back up to his. He connected your lips again, his tongue dancing along your bottom lip pleading for an entry. His warm tongue slide between the seam and wrestled with your tongue.
You had him straddled, grinding your hips against his, feeling his excitement peeking up under his sports shorts. Excitement bubbled in your chest, remembering the last time this happened and you couldn't contain it. Your hand ran down his chest, gliding over the bumps of his muscles and went along the waistband of the clothing. You heard his heart rate picking up as you slipped your hand in, grasping his cock in it. "Fuck," He gasped at the cold feeling, eyes wide and his head fell back to the ground. Gently running your hand up and down his length, you kissed down his neck; leaving love marks in places that everyone would see.
Scott growled, pushing your head down his body where your tongue glided over his toned abs. "Suck it," He demanded, pulling his shorts down and his body up against yours to take them off fully. Staring into his deep brown eyes, you licked the tip of his dick, running your tongue over it in a circular motion before taking him, pumping your mouth around his cock, your tongue licking his length. One hand wrapped around the bottom of his cock, pumping as your head followed the rhythm but your eyes never left his.
He squeezed them closed, tensing his legs and wrapping your hair up in his fist; lifting his hips to your body, shoving his cock deep into your throat. He pushed your head down, removing your hand from his throbbing dick and plunged it hitting the back of your throat; your eyes watered as you gagged at the feeling of his dick taking up your mouth before you pulled aware, a swirl of saliva trailing from your chin to his dick. You wiped it away embarrassed but Scott didn't care, he loved it.
He flipped you over so that he was hoovering over you and he quickly took your shorts off, feeling his dick throbbing in his left hand. "You're so fucking sexy." He growled, staring down at your body; feeling the saliva form in his mouth as he grasped your breasts covered with your sports bra. "Leave that on," He ordered, throwing your underwear to the grass and he was hit with the smell of arousal. He licked his lips, his finger trailing softly down your stomach; anticipation swirling in your stomach as goosebumps appeared all over your skin.
"Please, Scott." You begged as he teased you, his hand dragged across your thigh. "Please what?"
"Fuck me," You pleaded, leaning up and crashing your lips to his. He pushed your back, lining up at your entrance; one hand holding you down, the other glided across your folds, getting drenched by your sweetness. "Fuck," He growled again, his dick touching off your clit causing you to jolt forward but he held onto your throat. Scott slides inside you, wincing at how tight your walls made it; your wetness lubricated his dick quickly as his pace quickened.
He leaned over you and your hands found their way to his back where your nails dug into his skin; he couldn't feel it though, he was too focus on watching you as you moaned and screamed, jolting forward with every pound. "Faster," You whimpered, his hips rocking against yours.
"You feel so good," He moaned into your knotted hair as you bounced along the grass. He pounded harder into you as your body arched from the ground, feeling the pressure pile up around his cock, "Fuck, Scott, I'm gonna..." Scott winced as he thrusts harder into you, deeper waiting for you to jolt into oblivion. He wanted you to scream his name, but before you could cum, he pulled out leaving you breathless. "Scott," You whined, pulling at his neck but he replaced his cock with his fingers; his tongue running along your wetness, sucking at your clit.
You cried as your hands went to his hair, pulling and tugging with every suck. "Come for me, baby." He moaned as you grinded your pussy into his face. Three fingers in your core, he pumped and curled them inside; knowing exactly where to hit. "Scott," You screamed, feeling yourself reach your climax; your walls clenching around his fingers and his face moistened. He grinned up at you as you rested on the now warm grass. He climbed up your body, his fingers pumping around his cock just over your mouth.
You reached your tongue out, licking the tip. Scott's eyes went to the back of his head as your hand found his balls, tickling them as he pumped harder and faster. "Now," He moaned, cum spurting from the end of his cock to your face; some going in your mouth, you leaned up wrapping your lips around the top of his dick, feeling the cum fill up. When Scott knew he was finished, he stood up off you to retrieve his clothes.
Swallowing the cum, you grabbed his shirt and wiped the remaining of it off your face. "Hey," He cried, ripping his shirt from you causing you to smirk.
"Hey yourself," You knocked your hips into his, picking up your clothes and throwing them on; they were all creased but you didn't care. "Thursday again?" You whispered, leaning up and pecking his lips.
"Thursday for training," He winked, slapping your ass as you turned to walk back to your car. You giggled, waving goodbye and running to your car. Scott sighed, staring at your figure; your ass bouncing and he cursed himself when you turned back to wink at him.