Chapter 2

Chapter 2- a house, a housemate.

Komaru POV
„Hey! Are you dead!?", a familiar voice echoed into komarus head. Komaru opened her eyes to a bright light. It was morning. „Ugh. Morning already?", Komaru remembered that she had been on the surface over night and 7 days to see how the surface is. „W-why are sleeping in a place like this?", Komaru faced the owner of the voice. Touko! Oh right she walks this way. Komaru smiled happily. „Hi, Touko!",she started to get even happier. „Well, good morning! Why are you sleeping here? Why not sleep In your home?", Touko asked. „You sleep in houses too?", Komaru was fascinated by that fact. She never really been up there and only knew a little things. And she did not know where they slept. „What? Aren't you familiar with that? What are you, a mermaid or something?", Touko frowned. „Yes I'm a mermaid. Is it a bad thing?" touko was clearly taken aback from that statement. „W-Why did you save me? If you're a mermaid?", Touko sat down beside Komaru. „Huh? But you'd be dead if I left you drowning!", Komaru noticed Touko backing away a little. Why does it surprise her and why does she look so scared? I'm kinda scared of what she'll say. „Whatever. Y-you said you didn't have a home. D-do you want to move into an apartment with me? I wanted to move away from my parents. Also it's closer to the school. See?", Touko pointed to a large building not far away from the lake. „Of course you don't have to since you are a mermaid but.... I thought.... maybe... you'd like to know this place better? Especially since your brother lives with that idol girl.", Touko added bitting her thumb. „Really!", Komaru was taken aback by that question. „W-what! You probably think why should I move with an ugly girl as her!", Touko snapped. „What? No! I really am thankful! I was just surprised that's all!", Komaru tried to defended herself. „Well uhm bye! I need to go! Uhm School. Bye!", Touko said going towards school, waving.

After Touko arrived back at the lake after school, Komaru immediately stood up. "Are you ready?", Touko asked. "Yes, but for what?", Komaru tilted her head. "Your new home, stupid!" , Touko answered. Touko leaded Komaru to their new home. Komaru couldn't believe that she was about to enter a new world with a friend, that she saved. It was just awesome. She stepped into the elevator, heart racing. "I just can't believe it!", Komaru tried not to jump but failed. "D-don't Jump inside the elevator!", Touko placed her hands on Komarus shoulders, wich caused Komaru to stop. She looked at the thing that elevator had. "Touko what's that?", she asked as the elevator stopped and that thing showed the number 5. "We're here. And that thing is a display that shows you where we are and the buttons under it are used to tell the elevator where you want to go.", Touko said opening a door. Komaru stepped out of the elevator. "Do you have things that you need?", Touko asked while trying to open up a door. " Well, not really...", Komaru stopped. She had no idea what she needed. "Do you have any spare clothing? Any spare shoes? Umbrellas? I heard mermaids get their fishtail when touching water.", Touko asked many questions. "Well, no I do t have any clothes, no spare shoes and no uhm umbrellas? What's an umbrella? And yes we get fishtails by the touch of water.", Komaru answered. "Guess I need to buy you a lot of stuff! Wow it kinda feels weird talking to a mermaid like that.", Touko said slowly entering their new home. Touko looked around, smiling. "Looks like they already put the heavy stuff here.", Touko said. "Are you don't jay with helping me to get my stuff in? Afterwards we need some shopping to do." „I'll gladly help!", Komaru started bouncing and followed Touko out of the room. Outside were a few boxes that were watched by a cute little girl. „Thank Fujisaki.", Touko said taking two boxes. „No problem but may I help you get them inside?", she asked. Touko answered with a nod and then looked at Komaru pointing towards one of the boxes and then to another one. Komaru tooled them and looked at the other girl, who took one box.
Inside were now all boxes and the nice girl who helped Had to go. „See you back in school!", the girl went off waving goodbye. „Yeah thanks.", Touko looked down at the boxes and back up. „Is she your best friend? What's her name?", Komaru asked. „S-She's not my friend. She just helped me out with the boxes", Touko took one of the boxes and started walking. Komaru did the same thing, sometimes going on tiptoes. Out of fun. Those legs are fun! Komaru thought.

Touko looked at her smiling a little

Touko looked at her smiling a little. Both took the boxes to a room that was the third door on the left. „T-this'll be my room.", Touko said going inside and placing the box on the ground.
After komarus second box she was very tired but still took the last box. „Where's this box supposed to be?", komarus hands felt heavy. „Uh, What in there?", Touko leaned forward holding a box with clothes. Please hurry or my arms might fall off! Komaru thought. „But this one in there.", Touko left the room a bit and pointed to the first room on the right. Great I'll be walking back. Why is this box so heavy? How did that girl take it here?!

Komaru Took the box to where Touko had pointed to and put it the ob the ground

Komaru Took the box to where Touko had pointed to and put it the ob the ground. That place had a weird bed. Komaru just shook it off and went to touko. Touko was apparently finished with the boxes. "Ah! Omaru your room is right the next door!", Touko pointed to the wall. "That's a wall" "not the wall! The direction, the room next to mine! It's yours!", Touko shouted. "We should sleep for now. Come.", Touko left the room into the one with a strange bed took two things out of the box and headed over to the one beside her room. "So do you know how to do this?", Touko asked gesturing to the things she was holding. "No. What are these?", Komaru asked. "These are bedclothes. You put them on the blanket. And on the pillow.", Touko said dropping them, "Just watch okay?" Touko demonstrated it. "Well that was a long day... goodnight. Also I won't be here in the morning sooo just uhm wait... We'll go shopping tomorrow k?", Touko said putting the light out. "Yeah, uhm goodnight and thank you!", Komaru went into the bed and sank into sleep.

A/N: sorry took me long... not that anyone actually cares. I had two pics for this. Sorry bout the second one I drew it with my right eye wich is according to my doctor 90% blind. I do not see most of the lines like in the face(didn't notice Touko looked like a devil with that smile.) sorry.