Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Genocider Syo

Komaru pov
Komaru awoke to the sound of footsteps. She stood up and walked outside her room. There was Touko walking toward the room she calls kitchen. In that room they do something called cooking and eating. Of course eating was normal. They ate fish and chillowek. Chillowek was some sort of flesh that is totally rare. Komaru didn't knew from where that flesh comes from and neither from what animal. Here on the surface they eat different meat such as beef, chicken and pig. Komaru walked into the kitchen and said : „Good morning!" That startled Touko. „Oh it's just you! God don't scare me again! Ugh! Btw omaru what's your favorite food?", Touko asked, „mmm I'm not sure but I guess fish! I don't really like chillowek. It doesn't taste so delicious.", Komaru replied as she moved to the counter. „What's chillowek?", Touko took out a pan and oil and started to fry the eggs inside it. „Well, i don't know! It's a rare flesh. Only served at special days. Most mermaids go crazy for it! They even go hunt for it on their own. But I don't know what sort it is. Sorry", Komaru tried to explain it but it was hard. Touko was done frying the eggs and put them onto plates. She then gave one to Komaru and also put a small container in front of her. „What is that?", Komaru asked. „Pepper. Please dont overdo it! You don't want to make me sneeze.", touko sat down beside her. „Why?" „whatever, just eat.", touko didn't answer the question. Guess it's time to let curiosity take over! Komaru Took the pepper container and overdid it a lot. She poured all of it on her plate and both girls sneezed. Komaru look up at Touko who was sitting with her head down. Her tongue was dangling from her mouth. Did she always had such a long tongue? And then like lightning a sharp Objekt was almost touching her Throat. 
I Should have listened!
Both girls sat there still while one of them slowly stood up. „Hm miss gloomy has a roommate?", that voice was close to touko but a little rougher, „so whats your name? Or should I slice you?"
„K-Komaru is my n-Name", Komaru didn't risk it. She didn't risk having her throat slit. „AhahahA. Man! What a burden!", the girl drew back her weapon. Komaru just started to eat. I'm not gonna question that one! The other girl sat down and began to eat. Both of them sat there quietly while they ate and when they were finished they disappeared into their rooms.

Touko pov
It was afternoon as Touko woke up. Did I fall asleep? Oh wait no. Omaru Attacked me with pepper. Well actually just put to much of it into her plate.
Touko walked up to Komarus door and opened it. "Omaru?" "Wha- huh? Uh?", Komaru Lied in her bed. She seemed to have slept. "Oh sorry." „Oh! Touko your back to normal!", Komaru shouted. „Yeah... sorry I didn't really tell you about her", Touko stood in the doorframe and just looked away. „So, who was that?" „Genocider syo", Touko went to the bed where Komaru sat. „Wait, Why did she hold a weapon against my throat?", Komaru asked. „It was a scissor. And well~...", Touko gulped, „she's a serial killer." komarus eyes widened. „She isn't going to kill me, right?", she asked. „She actually only kills cute boys.", Touko started drooling. "Oh", Komaru looked to the side. Suddenly she clapped her hands together and said in a sing sang voice : "Anyway~ she won't kill me since I'm a girl! Everything is okay dokey!" "Y-Yeah", Touko stopped drooling. "I should try to stay out of her way, right?", Komaru scratched her cheek. "It would be better that way.", Touko stood up. "I guess it's time to do something?.", Komaru stood up too. " I don't know what to do on days like this. Hm... since it's Saturday, we can do a lot of things. What do you wanna try?", Touko walked out of the room, Komaru following. "I'm not sure. Oh there is a legend that whenever someone breaks a mirror, you know these thing that reflect you, that the humans get seven years of bad luck. Is that true?" "I have no clue and yes I know what mirrors are but if i had one it would break from me just staring into it.", Touko sat down. "Why is that?" Komaru continues to question Touko about a lot of things of the humans and of Touko. Touko felt a little less lonely. They both said their goodnight and went to sleep.

A/N: I am so sorry that this took me forever! These last months were just hell. First I find out that i had a tumor then I'm in the hospital then I'm unable to walk for a month and then there were some mental problems and then some others and yeah. I hope you can forgive me! Next chapter will be out soon hopefully and it will contain a digitally drawn picture! Thanks for reading!