Chapter 3

Chapter 3- a shopping day

Touko POV
The sound of the alarm woke touko up. Yay Friday. If I end up late a second time this week ishimarus gonna keep me in school for one hour longer. Touko slowly stood up rubbing her sleepy eyes. She quickly got ready and quietly left the house with a new backpack she had bought after school, in the day she almost drowned. Touko started off walking, she luckily didn't live far anymore so it was quite late. She usually went to school at 7 a.m. but this time it's 7:35 a.m. Touko just entered her class when someone had greeted her. „good morning touko! Nice to see that your not late again." , ishimaru said. He turned to touko and smiled. She couldn't care less. „I'm not late, so that you don't force me to stay here longer!.", she walked to her seat and packed out a schoolbook. This will be fun. As the teacher came in they greeted.

After classes were over, Touko was free to leave. That reminds me, Omaru doesn't have any spare clothes. She arrived at home and stared at the door. "Well, it's going to mean to me that I have to take a mermaid to the store... how fun it will be." She opened the door and saw Komaru sitting there, on the ground. Touko couldn't help but smirk. "Are you a dog?",she walked towards Komaru. "No! I'm a mermaid... and sea dogs can't live without water!", Komaru quickly said. Touko stood there not believing what she heard. "Right, you're a mermaid and don't know... uh ... surface dogs, right?", Touko asked. "There are seadogs on the surface?", Komaru shouted out of excitement. "Not sea dogs. Normal dogs. Anyway wanna go and buy you some clothes? After all you plan on staying,right?", Touko couldn't be bothered by unmeaning stuff. At least not at that moment. "Let's Go! Let's go!", Komaru jumped up and ran out of the house bashing into a glass door. Luckily the door didn't break but it was funny to see. "Ouch! What is that?", Komaru put her hand on it. "It's a glass door. See the handle?", Touko pointed to a handle on the side. "Oh.", Komaru opened the door rubbing her nose. Touko followed quickly after closing the door.

Komaru pov
Komaru couldn't believe that humans had a giant store for stores and in these stores everything was sold. "Omg! Look a miniature sea dog and it's fluffy!", Komaru said hugging it. "Uhm, that's a plushy sea dog... never saw a plushie?", Touko asked. "No.", Komaru jumped to the side as something screamed a lout scream. "That's a normal dog.", Touko said. Komaru made giant eyes. It looked far from the sea dog. Well, at least the face was familiar. "Why did it scream?", Komaru asked as both of them walk out of the small store. "It barked. It didn't scream. And I don't understand a-animals.", Touko stopped walking. "You stuttered again." Komaru said. "I-is that a-a Problem?!",Touko snapped. "No! Not at all it's just... you stopped stuttering today. I'm sorry.", Komaru just bowed. Why is she so fragile in her feels? Komaru straightens as Touko went into the next small store in front of them. I'm pretty sure I'll never understand these human things but I'll still try. Especially for my friend and roommate. Inside were tons of clothes. A lot that look the same and seem to have different sizes. She never saw so many clothes before like that. Under water they just sell jewelry for the tail and different uppers. "Where are the uppers?", Komaru asked. She knew that humans also wear uppers. "Uppers? Uhm what do you mean?", Touko looked around the store. "Well we wear it underneath this ...uhm ...shirt..?", Komaru didn't really knew much. "Oh, y-you mean the... bra. Well, that there." Touko points to a wall. "There's nothing there." "Behind it!" "Oh.", Komaru walked to see behind it and there they were. "Cmon!", Touko grabbed komarus hand and took her to a thing that has clothes. "What is that?", Komaru put a hand on it. "Bail.", Touko answered completely bold, only concentrated on the clothes. "Here!", she pushed Komaru with a few clothes into a canine and pulled the curtains close. "Change into them to see if they fit.", Touko said. Is she angry? Komaru quickly changed and showed it to touko. She nodded and told Komaru to change again.
After a while Komaru had a lot of clothes. Both were still in the giant store and Komaru entered a small store followed by Touko. "This would fit you!", Komaru pointed to a dress. "No-", Touko was cut off by hands holding her cheeks. "Fine.", Touko took it and changed into the dress.

", Touko took it and changed into the dress

It fit her well but she didn't buy it.
After the while shopping day both girls made it home and they both changed into pajamas. "Good Night.", Touko said and went out of komarus room. Komaru closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.

A/N: first of all the picture above doesnt have anything to do with this story. I just didn't want to leave it empty. Second thing: I'm sorry that this took me oh so long. I didn't had much time because of school and during the holidays I found out that I had something wrong with my leg. Problem is called tumor. Also during my hospital visit next week I might be able to update this story but IM NOT SURE! I never been to a hospital before and never had a so giant problem before so please forgive my absence. Also sorry that this story is rushed and short. :(