| BONUS | By Your Side, Always

"Everybody gather around!"

All discussions about today's dance practice died down when the door swung open with a girl's loud voice following after. The 18 boys of NCT greeted their composer with warmth and a bit of confusion. Shim Jiwoo looked far too enthusiastic for someone that just clocked in to work today.

"Noona, what's up?" One of the new members of the group, Jungwoo, chimed as the girl approached the already sweating boys. Jiwoo's appearance gave them a chance to take a small break from their dancing for now.

She held an iPad in her hands as she happily bounced over to the boys. Jiwoo glanced at all of the boys before her gaze lingered a little longer on one in particular. Na Jaemin looked at the noona curiously, as to why she gave him a look. "We have been through a lot in the past few months or so. We had to say goodbye to a few of our friends last year so they can reach their full potential somewhere else. And a couple of those friends have made it with their awesome tenacity and determination," Jiwoo started. "First, we got to see Hansol-oppa make it to the final group for the Unit."

The mention of their old friend made the whole room shift, but they couldn't deny that they were happy for him. He had the talent and he just couldn't wait any longer. NCT and all of SM will support him no matter what.

"And now, our dear Woo Geurim made her debut!"

All the boys bared surprised expressions, mostly Na Jaemin. 

Woo Geurim was a close friend of mostly the Dream boys, since she was around their age and were schoolmates at SOPA. They have gone through a lot together as SMRookies as well, participating together as young as they were. But it was with Jaemin that she held a closer bond with. Her and Jaemin were inseparable ever since she had joined SM Entertainment as a trainee. 

However, due to some circumstances, Geurim had to part from SM and found another path for herself.

Jiwoo gestured for the boys to gather around the table that was set up at the side of the practice room. She placed the iPad there, propping it up so it was standing for everyone to see. "So, even though she has parted from us, we are still her family and we should support her and her group, Ivory, as much as possible!"

The play button was finally pressed for all the boys to watch. Everyone closed in a little closer to the small screen to get a better look at the music video, the song was called Sweet Crazy Love. The beginning started with a very electronic, beat heavy tune. It was a dance song for sure. Then out from the darkness of what looks to be a hallway, she appeared. 

Woo Geurim.

All the boys cheered upon seeing the familiar girl pop up at the very beginning of the song. 

Geurim looked absolutely amazing, exuding confidence with every step and turn in the dance introduction. Watching her dance so passionately made all the boys remember the times they had with her.

She had been one of the most hardworking trainees, one fantastic dancer that could rival Red Velvet's Seulgi.

Four more girls were then introduced in the music video. They all danced with a sharpness in their moves. They looked both elegant and fierce in their performance. 

And it was then the song ended with their Geurim in the middle of the group, an intense glimmer in her eyes. A center!

NCT cheered for a job well done for the new girl group's debut. "Wow! She improved so much since I last seen her," Yuta piped, some of the older members of NCT agreeing along. 

It was the Dream boys who exchanged glances at one another. They knew her more personally than the rest, and they eventually turned towards Jaemin, the one who had seen her last as a SM trainee. He held that famous sunshine smile as he stared longingly at the ended video, the pride and joy he held for the girl shining through with facial features alone.