You Have a Nightmare

Ciel

You were with your birth parents. Their drunken selves beating you til you bled. You screamed and begged for them to stop, but only got more blows. Your mother slapped you across the cheek. "You were a fuckin' mistake! We should've left ya arse on the streets years ago!" She screamed. Your father went to strike you and...

You woke up. Tears streaming down your (s/c) cheeks. You got out of your bed and ran to Ciel's room. Ciel woke up when he heard his door open. He went to grab the pistol he kept under his pillow until he heard your soft sniffles. "(Y/n)? What are you doing out of bed?" You quickly got into your father's bed and snuggled close to him. "B...Bad dream..." Ciel nodded, as he knew how it felt to have those type of dreams.

You felt warm arms wrap around you and stroked your (h/c) hair. "It's alright. It was only a dream. Nothing can harm you, sweetie." Ciel planted a kiss to the top of your head and laid down with you. Yawning a bit, you nodded and soon fell back to sleep, never having a nightmare again for the night.

Sebastian

You were falling. Your tiny hands trying to grab anything to stop the falling, but everything you touched, disappeared. You screamed, trying to get someone to catch you and help, but no one would come. Until...

You woke up with the feeling that you had hit the ground, but you looked around and you were in your bed, safe and sound. You called for Sebastian, him coming in only moments after you called him.

Sebastian sat on your bed and pulled you into his lap, stroking your hair. "What was your dream about, kitten?" He asked calmly. You looked up at your dad and wiped away your tears. "I...I was falling Daddy..."

"You were? My, that's awful, (y/n.)"

You huffed slightly and nodded, yawning slightly. "Can you stay here, Daddy? I don't wanna fall again..." Sebastian simply nodded, laying you back down and tucking you in. "Anything, kitten." With that, you were out like a light.

Alois

You were back in the village. Everything was in flames. You searched for your parents, but they were no where to be seen. You cried for help, but no one came. Everyone was dead, you were the only survivor. You were all alone, tears streaming down your (s/c) face.

You were awoken from your dream by someone shaking you, calling your name. "(Y/n)! Princess wake up!" You looked at the person calling your name, seeing it was Alois. "Papa?"

"You were crying, I heard you from my room. Are you ok?!"

You simply nodded. "J...Just a bad dream Papa...that's it..." Alois cocked an eyebrow. "What about? I'm not leaving until you tell me!" You flinched slightly at his tone, but sighed softly. "The village. That's all. Just a memory turned into a nightmare." Alois nodded and kissed your forehead. "Alright, Princess. Get some rest. If you have that same dream, get me." With that, Alois left. Leaving you to drift off to sleep again, not having that same dream again.

Claude

You were alone. Everyone left you. Until you saw Claude and your eyes lit up. "Dada!" You ran to your father, but Claude only backed away with disgust. "Stay away you filthy child. I am not your father, nor will I ever be." Claude walked out of sight, leaving a mess.

You jolted awake, sobbing. Claude ran into your room, engulfing you in a tight and comforting hug. You hugged your father back, your (s/c) cheeks stained with tears. "You...weft Dada..." Claude stroked your hair  and rocked you. "Now why would I do that? It was just a dream, my little spider. Nothing more." You nodded and still clung to your father. "Dada...stay..." Claude laid you back down and laid down right beside you, holding you close. " Alright, (y/n), but you need to sleep, understood?" You nodded and soon fell back asleep.