You Have a Fight

Ciel

You have had enough of your father putting his work before you. You were at the rightful age of 16 and only wanted to spend time with your bluenett father, but that never happened anymore.

You fumed with anger as your father brushed you off again for the 5th time that week. Not taking it any longer, you stormed into your fathers study, knocking all of his paperwork into the floor.

"Dammit!" You yelled, "Why don't you ever spend anymore time with me?!"

Ciel sighed, bending down to pick up his papers before he was stopped by you. He sat up and looked at you "Don't use that tone with me. I'm busy and you know it."

You couldn't believe said that, again. Tears formed in your (e/c) orbs. "What the hell is wrong with you? You put your work before your own daughter?"

Scoffing, you shook your head as you ran out, slamming the door behind you. "Fuck him..." You ran to your room and threw yourself onto your bed, crying softly. You soon cried yourself to sleep, not bothering to change.

Sebastian

You had gotten grounded for the week since you had snuck out without your fathers permission. Sitting in your windowsill, you say (bf/n) waiting outside your window.

Smirking, you opened your window and made sure your father wasn't around as you climbed down.

"My father is going to kill me if he finds out I'm gone, again" You giggled as you and your boyfriend ran into the woods.

(Time mememememe)

Night had fallen and Sebastian was furious. He had gone to check on you and bring you lunch to find you gone. "How dare she disobey me." He said to himself as he clenched his teeth.

You soon arrived home, sneaking back into your window after you kissed (bf/n) good night. You closed your window with a small smile on your face, but that smile soon fell as you heard the noise of a throat being cleared.

"Lovely you could return home, (y/n)." Your father coldly said.

Turning to face Sebastian, you sighed softly, "If you wouldn't keep me in my room every day, I wouldn't sneak out" You simply stated as you grabbed stuff for your bath.

Sebastian couldn't believe how you were acting. "Being grounded means you don't go anywhere. Especially sneaking out with that boy."

"That boy is my boyfriend, father. You ground me for the stupidest reasons."

Sebastian sighed, rubbing his temples "Fine. It seems that I can't trust you, so you'll be with me 24/7."

You dropped what was in your hands "What?! Why the fuck would you do that?!"

"I can't trust you." He walks out to leave you to bathe.

"Fuck you! I hate you!" You screamed at him.

He smirked lightly, "If you say so."

Alois

Alois Trancy isn't always the nicest person to cross when he's having one of his off days. Yes, your bi-polar father (yes, I'm one of those people who think Alois is bi-polar) does get pisses off at you as well.

When you two fight it isn't ever extreme, just you accidentally walking into his study when he was having one of his fits was always a trigger for fights, but nothing so terrible. You have Claude or Hannah inform you when he's like this and just head out with June for the day or hang out with the Triplets.

One day although, Alois got really upset when he saw you with the Triplets instead of spending time with him.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled, stomping over to you as he pulls you away from your friends. "You're always with those three or that stupid girl! You never spend time with me!"

You flinched at his tone, putting your hand on top of his signaling that he was hurting your wrist. Once he let your wrist go, you signed. "Papa...when you're upset like this, I don't feel safe around you." You calmly stated to your blonde father.

Alois growled, "Then don't leave me!"

"I'm not leaving you!" You yelled, "I'm doing it for both of our sake! You throw things and yell at me when I'm around you when you're like this!"

Tears started to roll down your (s/c) cheeks as you ran to you room, slamming the door as Alois tried to go after you.

Claude

Fights happen at least once a day with you two. Not the healthiest relationship a father and daughter should have, but Claude is an emotionless brick wall. (A/n Tbh, I love my sexy spider husband to death, but he is emotionless)

Now, the author will not go into detail of all the fights, but to name a few she will. One day you put the dishes in the wrong places cause you were on your monthly and not thinking straight. Your father yelled at you for bringing tea to Alois, which you gladly yelled back saying, "I was asked to". And so on.

Claude loves you very much, you're his child, he has to love you, but he gets pissed off easily since Alois is really testing his patients. You two make up at the end of the day though....

(A/n: Hi I am barely alive! School is kicking my ass and I have competition for theatre coming up so I'm staying after school a lot. I'm also running out of ideas for this book, tbh. I have ideas for a Sebaclaude fanfic tho, idk how to write it out.😂 I'll figure something out and get y'all something new to read soon. But you got an update finally!)