You Make Up From Fights

Ciel

After you left to your room, you let off steam by either drawing or reading a book. "He never spends time with me...it's like I'm a burden to him..." You said softly, throwing your book to the side and laying on your bed, nuzzling the soft blankets and pillows surrounding you. You stayed like this for a few hours, just lost in thought.

The sound of your bedroom door opening drew you out of your trance and you saw your father standing in your doorway, two pieces of cake in hand.

"I'm sorry, (y/n), want some cake?" He asked softly.

You couldn't say no to cake. Getting up slowly, you and your father walked out together.

Sebastian

After you cooled down from your fight, you headed out of your room to talk to your father.

Knocking on his bedroom door, you heard him shuffle around. Sebastian opened the door and crossed his arms "Calmed down from your temper tantrum I see?"

You looked down, "I'm sorry for sneaking out...I just don't get to see (bf/n) that often."

Sebastian sighed, hugging his daughter gently. "Dear, you can't just run away like you do. How about this, supervises visits for a month."

Sighing, you nod as you hug your father back. "Fine..."

Alois

Alois knocked on your door gently, cursing to himself. He knew he had his fits, but he didn't know how much they were affecting you.

Shuffling was heard inside. You opened the door, your eyes puffy and red from crying. "What do you want..."

The blonde walked into the bedroom, looking at his saddened daughter. "I'm sorry for freaking out, (y/n). I'm trying to get better!"

"Try harder." You say emotionless, sitting on your bed.

Rubbing his temples, Alois sits next to you, pulling you close "I'm your father. You're my daughter. I love you very much and just like spending time with you..." He kisses your head as you slowly hug your father, silently forgiving him.

Claude

In the last chapter, I stated how you have up to 10 fights a day. How you two usually make up is Claude says he is sorry or you say you're sorry and you two go get lunch of have father daughter time.