First Boyfriend

(This has been requested by what...2 people? But imma do it. You're like 14 or 15 in all of these. Also, (bf/n) is boyfriends name)

Ciel

Years passed and you were now a very smart 15 year old. Passing all your classes, teachers pet, but there was one thing about you that your father didn't know. Your boyfriend. Now, (bf/n) was a very nice young man. Respectful, treated you well, loved you, but you were scared to bring him home to meet the infamous Ciel Phantomhive.

Slowly, you approached the front steps with (bf/n) and you couldn't be more nervous.

"Ok, now remember what we went over," You told him.

He nods "Don't make direct eye contact and speak when spoken too?"

"Correct" And with that, you two head inside.

(Mini time skip brought to you by author chan needing to update)

(Bf/n) and your father were talking. Ciel gave the run down of everything. Going over grades, lifestyle, and more. He got up and shook his hand, "Welcome to the family."

Sebastian

Now, your father new of your boyfriend. They got along well, but it was weird how he found out.

Flashback

You and (bf/n) were walking out in the garden, hand in hand, talking, laughing, doing what normal couples do. You two were perfect and happy.

Out in the garden was none other than your father himself. Sebastian watched as he saw his little girl with a boy. He was happy for you, knowing you couldn't stay little forever.

Sebastian made his way over to you and your boyfriend, clearing his throat. "So," He stated "When were you going to tell me about this boy?"

You stopped in your tracks, looking at your father "U...Um...soon?" You stammered.

Sebastian smiled and parted (bf/n) on the back. "Treat her well"

End of flashback

You smiled lightly at the memory as you cuddled up to your boyfriend, kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed the top of your head.

Nothing could ruin your happiness.

Alois

"A BOYFRIEND?!" Your father yelled. "WHY?! A...Am I not enough company?"

You sighed as you slumped in your chair. You had recently told your booty short wearing father that you were seeing someone and knew this was the reaction you were going to get.

"Papa, he's nice and cares about me. I can't stay by your side forever"

Alois huffs "Whatever."

With a roll of your eyes, you got up and walked to the other side of the desk, hugging Alois.

"So you know, he's scares of you so he won't be stopping by anytime soon" You laughed.

Alois nods and hugs you back, smiling.

Claude

Claude was pacing in front of you and (bf/n), scanning his face to see if he could break him.

"You're not too bad for her, though I will have to ask you some questions"

Claude grabbed your boyfriends hand and walked out of the room, leaving you clueless.

"What the hell?"

You sat down and ran different scenarios through your head "What if he hurts him? What if he makes us break up? WHAT IF HE KILLS HIM?!"

You stood and paced the room, waiting for them to wall back in. Biting at your nails as the clock ticks. Tick. Tick. That noise taunting you.

"Great," you signed "the one boy I bring home and father wants to ruin eve-" You were cut off by the door opening.

(Bf/n) and Claude walked in. Your father gave you a light smile and nodded, approving of him.

You smiled and hugged your father tightly "Thank you, father!"

He hugged you back and kissed the top of your head "Anything for you, my little spider."

(HOLY SHIT LOOK WHOS ALIVE! Sorry if this is a little rushed, I didn't know what else to do 😂. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and leave more suggestions pls!)