four ; lexi

Was I expecting him to say yes? Hell, I don't know. I didn't think it that far through; I never do. I couldn't even think with his eyes staring at me like they were. I usually feel so at ease being in control, but after a while, those hazel eyes started to eat away at me.

Majority of the ride to the hotel room was silent on my end. I sat as close to the door as possible without even knowing it. I could feel his body radiating heat, even from my distance away. Charlie, on the other hand, made conversation with me, the drivers, the guards, and even himself, the entire way there.

Once, he even said, "So boss, how many shifts do we have to work? Are you trying to really disappoint your father or are we just being vanilla?"

My face had burned with embarrassment. "We- I- we'll see when we get there," was all I could say.

He had really put things into perspective for me. I was no virgin, but he was different. The guy made me feel... vulnerable. I couldn't control him, not like I want to, but I don't know how much I hate that. All of me wanted to get away from this kid, but I couldn't give it up, not yet. After we get this tape, I could be done. That's it; it would be over.

I didn't understand why the hell I was so anxious now. This kid was nobody; I hadn't even known him before today and yet I have this weird feeling about him that I can't seem to shake.

No the hell you don't Lexi, I reminded myself, in and out. Nothing more.

"Here we are Ms. Kage." The driver didn't even finish his sentence before I got out of the truck. It was dark out, and the streets in New York City were just a little less busy than usual. We parked in the back of the hotel, but only for a second before we switched cars for the last time. After this, it would be the last of the sneaking around for now.

After this. Jesus fucking Christ.

I took a deep breath. Everything would be fine as long as I knew I had everybody fooled. "We'll go in through here, and the room is secured and guarded for now. We won't need them later." I said, knowing I was coming off as assertive. I looked at Charlie to make sure he understood, but he just looked at me with the cheekiest grin on his face. He stuffed his hands in his pocket, and took the lead.

I cursed under my breath and had no other choice but to follow him.

The suite was well lit, but not too bright to throw off the mood. I had left Remy in charge of the hotel, and I could easily see her touch. The room had a king-sized bed, with silky black sheets, big pillows, and there were expensive video cameras set up throughout the hotel room. The cameras were placed in three different angles at the bed, and several in the bathroom. There was even one out on the balcony. I would have to speak to Remy about that one.

"Goddamn, is this a sex tape or pornographic cinema?" Charlie whistled, checking out the equipment. He went around the rest of the room, opening a chest on the floor. "Whoa!" He said like a teenage kid finding something he wasn't supposed to. "Check this out."

He rummaged through the chest and pulled out several sexual toys, included gags, ropes, and collars. "Can you use these on me?" He asked, and I couldn't tell if he was sincere or not.

"Jesus Christ put that down." I said quickly before groaning. I looked around in search of anything that would ease my mind. In the corner, I spotted a cooler. I prayed to the gods of alcohol that there was something in there strong enough to take my edge off.

Bourbon would have to do.

"Have to be drunk to sleep with me, Sunshine?" Charlie asked, smirking, grabbing a beer and popping it open.