six ; charlie

I sat in my hotel anxiously. Was Lexi going to come? I had no idea, but all of me hoped she would. My damn body was begging for her lips again, and I couldn't hold back anymore. Every spot that she touched me is burning with a fire that even I can't comprehend. I just know that I needed her like crazy.

Knowing I had no way of contacting her drove me nuts. I was solely left in anticipation. I couldn't even bring myself to drink anything, or even stand up. My jeans were excruciatingly tight, and I was thinking about getting out of them when I heard a knock at the door. Every bit of my body turned its attention to the door, my heart racing in my ears as I opened it.

I was glad that I didn't rush forward like I wanted to, because it wasn't Lexi. It was one of the men watching the hotel room for the night. I clenched my jaw and met his eyes, and I must have looked as furious as I felt, because the man, clearly bigger than me, shrank away.

"Mr. Puth, y-you have a—"

"Visitor." The guard stepped aside respectfully and hastily, letting the new speaker step into view.

There she was, from her long dark hair to her infamous black heels. Her figure was hidden in an oversized sweater dress, but it didn't do much to cover her long, milky legs. Once again, she was standing right in front of me, right in my grasp. My eyes traced her rosy lips as she bit down on them.

I wanted so badly to feel those lips again. The silence was killing me, the tension unbearable. On impulse, my feet went forward, my face leaning in. Just as I was about to kiss her, she slapped me hard across my face, a clean, forceful slap. Though I stood still, the stinging sensation sent a jolt through me, making me throb for her.

"You come to my job like that again, and I'll kill you." She threatened lowly, and goddamn, she was hot.

"I'm at the point where I don't think I'd care if you killed me." I responded, coming closer to her. The fire that roared behind those thick eyelashes seemed to grow brighter as she closed the space between us and pushed me backward.

I fell onto the bed where she wanted me, and eagerly awaited her next move. She lifted her dress over her head and removed it, revealing nothing but thin underwear to cover the rest of her body. Taking notice of how uncomfortable I was, her hands flew to unzip and pull down my pants, and I kicked them the rest of the way off. I took off my shirt seconds before she made her way onto my lap. She grinded her hips against mine, making my body shudder in frustration, precum dripping down my shaft and soiling my briefs. My hands gripped her ass, the softness making my fingers itch for more.

Lexi pulled me around so that she lay flat on the bed and I was on top. That gave us both the time to remove the rest of our clothes, leaving the both of us exposed to each other once again. Despite being so hard that it hurt, I had to admire the girl in front of me; her dark hair was plastered on her forehead with sweat, and her cheeks flushed in red. Her smooth skin was like porcelain, and I couldn't wait anymore.

Even though I was on top, she kept full control. Her legs wrapped around me as soon as I slipped into her, controlling the speed and deepness of my strokes. I buried my face in the nape of her neck, breathing in her signature scent of vanilla and jasmine. The scent combining with her moans, dizzied me, making it hard for me to concentrate on not exploding in her prematurely.

I leaned down and filled her mouth with my tongue, tasting her sweet lips. Her nails left sharp scratches along the muscles in my back, making me pull away and let out a groan, my length twitching inside of her from the pain and pleasure.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she pulled me in as deep as possible before there was no more room in her for me. The way she cursed and panted my name was like music to my ears as I felt the muscles in my stomach tense.

"Come with me." She said, meeting my eyes. Relief set into my joints as soon as she said those words. I nodded and she pulled me in for a final kiss before my entire load shot into her, fluids being spilled over the both of us. She moaned louder than I had ever heard her before, her entire body trembling. Riding out the orgasm, I collapsed onto her chest, my breath hitching with exhaustion. She was cursing in my ear, trying to calm herself down.

"Oh my god," I breathed, meeting Lexi's eyes. Her eyelids, just like mine, fluttered with fatigue, and we fell right asleep, still attached to one another.

*

Before I even opened my eyes, I felt Lexi watching me. My eyes opened to meet her darker ones that were content with reading into my soul. I moistened my lips, confident that my breath didn't smell terrible.

I rolled over and yawned, trying to get some energy into my bones. I turned back to Lexi, who barely moved an inch. She looked like she was encased in a golden glow, even though the sunlight was muffled through the hotel curtains. I didn't want to leave this space, but I knew that Lexi most likely had other thoughts.

"How many more of my mornings are going to be spent like this, Sunshine?" I whispered into her lips, not taking time to think of what she might say.

With a smirk, she said, "Don't count on this too often, Puth," before closing the gap between us. In a quick turn of events, she swung her leg around my torso and found a place on my lap, her fingers gripping my hair and exploring my bare chest. She broke the kiss. "This isn't going to be a common occurrence."

Her lips were back on mine.

We barely parted enough for me to say, "Yes, you're right."

Our tongues danced together.

"In fact," She kissed me again, "this isn't even happening."

My hands caressed her nude back.

"Agreed." I said, flipping her over. "It's hard to think a girl like you is real."

As soon as I said those words, Lexi did something unexpected. She giggled from under me, an actually genuine smile and laugh.

My face flushed with heat looking at her perfect teeth and her soft, dimpling cheeks. "What?" I questioned.

"Your hair makes you look like a duck, I'm sorry." She began to have a laughing fit, making me roll my eyes and began to get off of her. "No, no, no," she put her hands on my sore back, holding me in place.

I winced in pain, forgetting my back was bruised and scratched up. She immediately softened her touch and gently ran her fingers across each and every red groove that she put there. There was a bit of pride on her face as she felt them, like my body was some sort of canvas that was freshly painted.

"Looks like I've left a mark on you." She said under her breath before smugly looking me in the eye. "Maybe that will teach you to not come to my job like that again."

"If you keep punishing me like this, then I might have to Sunshine." I tried my hardest to keep myself limp, but I've never felt something so difficult in my life. Trying to change the subject, I said, "I guess you have to leave soon, right?"

It felt like years of her examining me and chewing her bottom lip before she said anything. "Says who?" She asked. "Maybe I don't want to leave."

I raised an eyebrow, and to prove a point, she wrapped her hand around my length, instantly hardening it. I sucked in a deep breath, my muscles tensing as she pumped me. I clenched my jaw, holding in a groan. She met my eyes, knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

This girl is driving me absolutely crazy.

"Unless..." She took her other hand and pulled me down by my neck and sucked my lip into her mouth, making it red and tender. "You want me to go." She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer to her, my body meeting her warm and sticky skin.

"You're driving me nuts." I panted, my body weight resting on my forearms. My breathing became labored as I fought to control myself, waiting to see what she was going to do.

She pulled me down once more, whispering into my lips, "Glad to know," before taking it upon herself to slide my length far into her depths, starting our morning off right.