seven ; lexi

"Now Lexi," My father said, straightening his tie, "this is one of the biggest corporate meetings of 2018, and I trust that I won't regret my decision for you to be my representative."

I eyed the floor mirror that he also stood in. Even though I didn't want to admit it, I felt at home in this tight black dress and high heels. My long, dark hair was tucked neatly behind my ears, and my lips had a dark red lipstick adorning them. My milky legs met black red bottom heels, a silver charm bracelet on my left ankle.

I turned to my father, studying him as well. He also looked in his element, matching me with a black suit and a few silver accessories like his watch. I nodded, letting him know that I understood before leaving him in the room alone.

I took the car this time, a Jaguar. It was the first car my father bought me, but only because he thought it was what a daughter of a CEO should drive. It was that sort of thing that made me want to rebel against him, so as soon as he presented me with this car, I stole another, this time an SUV. My father ended up buying me my own truck, a Cadillac, is an apology gift afterwards, but that wasn't the point in what I did. Knowing him, he still hasn't got the memo.

"Ms. Kage, how are you today?" The valet driver asked with a smile as I passed him my keys. I knew the question was just for politeness, so I gave a smile back and a simple nod before I got my things and got out of the car, making my way into the building.

I wasn't late, but majority of the representatives had already gathered in the conference room. The chatter filled area smelled distinctively of coffee and kolaches, but I wasn't hungry. My eyes scanned the area for my dad, who I quickly found talking with his assistant. I took my place at the table just before the meeting started.

My dad nodded to me before going back to his conversation.

Conference meetings were my least favorite thing to do here, but I knew I had obligations to my job. I paid attention to the syllabus rather than who exactly was here today. My eyes found today's guest list.

I froze.

Otto Corporation's representative: Charlie Puth Jr.

Part of me hoped that this was wrong, or that he hadn't shown up, but I knew otherwise. I slowly looked up from the paper, feeling eyes staring at me already. And, sure enough, there he was. He was surprisingly dressed for the meeting with a starched navy-blue suit, but other than that, he was the same: equipped with messy brown hair and an impish smirk.

My breath caught in my throat as I tried to swallow my nerves down, my hands trembling with a sudden desire that I couldn't shake.

"Something wrong?" My father asked, looking over at me. I shook my head, taking my eyes off of Charlie and looking back at the syllabus as the meeting started.

Every word that was said faded to the back of my mind; Charlie didn't take his eyes off of me. Even as he talked, his eyes were still locked on mine. My skin became textured with goosebumps, a shiver going down my spine despite my body growing hot in my clothes. I shifted in my chair, as it became increasingly difficult to breathe comfortably. Across from me, Charlie rubbed his neck and stretched his collar out a bit, visibly in distress. It wasn't long before he got up from his seat, asking to be excused.

Against my will, I followed his actions. I couldn't stop myself. After the attention was taken away from us, I went around my father, hoping he didn't see me and left the room. Besides, he could hold his own.

In the hallway, there was no sign of him. I suddenly felt silly standing here, realizing that he may not even be giving me signs. Realizing that I just might have been an idiot, I rolled my eyes at my own foolishness and started a trek to the bathroom to wash up. Suddenly, as I passed the utility closet, hands grabbed me and pulled me in.

Behind us, he shut and locked the door. Once again, he stood right in front of me, his heat radiating onto me. His hair was wilder from him running his hands through it, and his suit bottoms were tighter than before.

"Charlie, what are you doing?" I asked slowly, swallowing down my nerves once again.

"I could ask you the same thing Sunshine." He wondered aloud, his voice raw. I no longer had plans of talking, closing the gap with his lips on mine. My longing that I held back awakened, a flash of hot lightning on my lips.

All of me knew that I shouldn't do this, not here, but my hands spoke differently. I unbuttoned his tight pants and alleviated him from the cramped space, receiving a puff of relieved air. We turned so that my back was against the table behind us, knocking off various rags and cleaning supplies. His nimble and precise hands raised up my dress just enough before picking me up and propping me on the table.

My legs, still with heels on my feet, instinctively wrapped around him, forming a tight and secure hold. My hands put a firm grip on his neck and hair, pulling him in for another deep kiss. Neither one of us bothered with removing my underwear, so he just moved them slightly aside and pushed himself in.

I moaned through gritted teeth as he filled me again. I could see his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he muffled groans. I returned the favor and filled his mouth with my tongue, not bothering with being neat or classy.

I brought him down to my lips, my breath hard and hot in his ear. "Shh." I whispered before kissing him again to quiet him and myself. I felt him shiver and twitch inside of me, sending more pleasure through me. I bit my lip in order to be quiet at this point, listening to him pant and the table squeak every time he thrusted in. Charlie's hips collided with the back of my thighs, creating a moist slapping noise to add to the sounds in the small area.

Tension built up in my stomach, and I knew I was close to coming. Pleasure filled my body, making it harder for me to keep my now audible moans under control. The hand I had tangled in Charlie's hair brought him down to my neck, his lips working quickly to find a sensitive spot and leave passion marks on the skin he found. A moan left my mouth and filled the room, and I mentally cursed myself as the thought of being found out reminded me to shut up.

I felt Charlie twitch again, coinciding with my walls tightening around him. My legs began to weaken their hold on him. His thrusts became sloppier and quicker, but still as deep as before as he rode out our orgasms.

Shaking and exhausted, my body released him with all my built-up tension and sank back onto the wall behind the table. Charlie tried to control his breathing while fixing his clothes and putting himself away. I moved to get off the table before realizing that my underwear were completely soiled.

"Shit." I swore, rubbing my legs together as fluids dripped out of me. Charlie turned around and raised an eyebrow at my discomfort.

He tilted his head slightly and squinted his eyes. "Are you—"

"Shut it, Puth." I snapped irritably, rolling my eyes at him. He raised both of his eyebrows and stepped back up to me, taking his hands and running them up the outer sides of my legs. He slipped them back under my dress and caught ahold of my underwear. He took them right off easily and put the soaked panties in his pocket.

I sat there in horror and disbelief at what he'd just done, but Charlie seemed like he was barely phased at all. With a smirk on his face, he just winked at me and left the quiet closet.

He did not just—

He did, didn't he?

Still in shock, emotions racing, I stood up and held the edge of the table to steady myself. I exhaled shakily and ran my hand through my hair, trying to straighten it, and myself, out.

"Holy fuck."