C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ 14

T⃟h⃟e⃟o⃟d⃟o⃟s⃟i⃟a⃟'s⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟
    I made my way home and as I walked into the house I saw my father at the table writing
    "What are you writing father?" I ask him
    "I'm writing a note to Mr.Hamilton" he answers not looking up
    "What's it for?" I knew he never wrote to that man unless it was for a good reason
    "Nothing"
    I refuse to have that as an answer so I walk over and take the paper from him
    "Your challenging him to a duel! I just stopped his son from doing that very thing and I shall stop you as well" I scold him "he has his own beliefs and that's that"
    "He has chosen his enemy over me"
    "It's not like you were his favorite person either" I reply
    He rolls his eyes and says "I will only do this because your my daughter and I want you to be happy"

The next week was fine as things settled down. Philip and I visited our friends, Acumen and Constance, a few times and I helped watch his siblings including his newest sister Eliza, and things between Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton were finally going back to normal, even though it had been 4 years since the Pamphlet, Mr. Hamilton was now allowed back into their room and it wasn't awkward when they were in the same room anymore.
    My father has finally taken more of a liking to Philip then he has in the past so things were looking well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P⃟h⃟i⃟l⃟i⃟p⃟'s⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟
This have been great the past two years of mine and Theo's relationship. And it was great to go to our friends' wedding together and the beginning of last year.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.