C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ 19

Theodosia's P⃟O⃟V⃟
    "You may now kiss the bride"
    As Philip kissed me, he picked me up, bridal style of course, and started to carry me to the Hamilton's backyard.
    When I broke away I smiled and said "your jackets a bit small, isn't it"
    He blushed a little "ya... It's my dad's and he forgot to get it tailored"
    I giggled "it looks great on you"
    He smiled and kissed my cheek "thank you Mrs. Hamilton"
    I just smiles even more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P⃟h⃟i⃟l⃟i⃟p⃟'s⃟ P⃟O⃟V⃟ a⃟ f⃟e⃟w⃟ h⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟s⃟ l⃟a⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟
    I couldn't believe it. Theodosia was all mine, forever. She looked beautiful in her gown.
    The party was over and every had left. I was helping clean up our yard my mother walked up to me and said "Theodosia looks a bit tired. Maybe you and your bride should head up to bed"
    I looked over at Theo and saw she was already in a nightgown and looked very tired as she sat on the sofa. "ya I will"
    I walked quietly past her and changed into comfortable sleepwear then walked back downstairs.
    As I got to the sofa o kisses the top of Theo's head "is my wife ready to sleep?"
    She looked up and smiled "yes"
    Theo stood up and walked by my side up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

S⃟o⃟ t⃟h⃟a⃟t⃟'s⃟ t⃟h⃟i⃟s⃟ w⃟e⃟e⃟k⃟'s⃟ u⃟p⃟d⃟a⃟t⃟e⃟! I⃟n⃟ w⃟o⃟n⃟d⃟e⃟r⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ i⃟f⃟ I⃟ s⃟h⃟o⃟u⃟l⃟d⃟ e⃟n⃟d⃟ t⃟h⃟i⃟s⃟ b⃟o⃟o⃟k⃟ a⃟n⃟d⃟ h⃟a⃟v⃟e⃟ a⃟ s⃟e⃟q⃟u⃟e⃟l⃟ a⃟b⃟o⃟u⃟t⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟i⃟r⃟ k⃟i⃟d⃟s⃟. T⃟h⃟e⃟ n⃟e⃟x⃟t⃟ p⃟a⃟r⃟t⃟ m⃟i⃟g⃟h⃟t⃟ b⃟e⃟ a⃟ c⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ o⃟r⃟ j⃟u⃟s⃟t⃟ a⃟n⃟ u⃟p⃟d⃟a⃟t⃟e⃟ b⃟u⃟t⃟ t⃟i⃟l⃟l⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟n⃟ h⃟a⃟v⃟e⃟ a⃟ g⃟r⃟e⃟a⃟t⃟ w⃟e⃟e⃟k⃟.