Ill Louis❤️

It was a typical Saturday in the Tomlinson-Styles household. Harry had taken Niall to soccer practice while Zayn and Louis stayed at home.

Louis was making lunch when he felt a dizzy spell wash over him. He stood still and closed his eyes for a bit while it passed.

He shrugged it off as being tired since he came home late from that award show last night. He'll just take a quick nap when he's done.

As he chopped up some chicken for Zayn's lunch, his wrists and arm began to ache. He paused of a second wondering where this soreness is coming from.

He slowly walked over to the living room couch and sat down, feeling a dull ache in his back as he did so. A few moments passed and he still couldn't find the energy to get up, not to mention his headache and blurred vision.

He heard Zayn's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and winced at the noice.

"Papa!" Zayn called out. Louis didn't bother answering and closed his eyes, hoping his dizziness would go away. He stayed like that until Zayn walked in the room

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked, clearly confused as to why Louis looks like this. "Just a little dizziness, bub. It'll go away." He yawned.

"You should go lie down upstairs then." Zayn helped his father up and made sure he got up safely. His muscles ached mad and he was glad when his body met the soft, fluffy mattress of the king size bed he shared with Harry.

"Alright old man. Get some sleep and I'll go call dad." Zayn said as he walked to towards the door. "Hey, I'm only thirty-five." They both lightly chuckled and went to call Harry.

"Dad, I think papa' s sick." Zayn said nervously.

"What do you mean by sick?" Zayn could hear the some ruffling in the background before it gets quieter.

"He was pretty dizzy and weak. He could barely walk up the stairs without my help." Zayn explained, recalling when Louis had another dizzy spell on the stairs.

"Okay. Nialler is almost done here. Just make sure he lies down." Harry told him, worried about his husband's state.

"Ok Dad. Come home soon." Zayn sighed as the call disconnected and looked for some pain meds and a heating pad. He walked upstairs to find Louis still awake on the bed, hand massaging his head softly.

"Here you go, Papa." He let Louis take the meds and placed the warm pad on this forehead. He watched as Louis sank in the mattress as he moaned at the relief.

"I just called Dad. He'll be home soon."

"Thanks Zayn." The younger boy left the room so Louis could get some shut eye and he was out like a light.

A couple minutes later, Harry came through the door, with Niall asleep in his arms. "He's upstairs." Zayn said, taking Niall from him.

Harry gave him a quick kiss on the forhead, which Zayn wiped off, before he jogged to their bedroom to find his lover lying on the bed, wrapped in a million blankets and a heating pack on his head.

At the sound of the door, Louis's eyes cracked open and smiled when he saw Harry because his presence alone makes him feel ten times better.

"Hi, baby." Harry bent down to press a kiss on his forehead, cheek then lips.

"How ya feeling?" He asked, sitting down on the opposite side of the bed. "Not as bad as earlier but I feel so achy." Louis sighed. "Zayn took care of me though. Brought me everything I needed."

Harry smiled at his son's actions and made a mental note to talk to him later. But he is still wondering why Louis could be so tired and weak. "I'm going to ring Catherine to see what's up." Louis nodded and Harry went downstairs to call their family doctor and close friend.

The phone rang a three times before the call connected. "Good day Harry. What may I help you with?" Her soft voice came through the speakers.

He explained Louis's symptoms to her, receiving a soft hum here and there. "Well it seems to me that Louis has fatigue. The aching muscles, dizziness, weaknesses and tiredness are all symptoms. Has he been under any pressure lately?"

Harry paused and thought about what could be stressing Louis. "There were a few problems with management that I know he has been worried about plus taking care of the kids."

"Well that could be it. Make sure he gets a good night's sleep. He needs to listen to his body so he can balance sleep and exercise and give him plenty of fruits and water and he should be feeling good as new in a couple days." She explained. "If not, you can bring him in and I'll see what's up."

"Thank you so much, Catherine." Harry sighed gratefully.

"No problem." He hung up the phone and went to find Zayn.

He knocked on the door twice before entering. Zayn and Niall were on the bed playing some video game. "Oh hey Dad. How's papa?" He asked, pausing what he's doing.

"He's resting now but i want to talk to you. Thank you for what you did today. Taking care of your father while I was away was very responsible of you." Harry beamed.

"It was nothing. I love you guys plus he'd do the same for me."

"We love you too buddy." Harry went over and picked up Niall who giggled in surprise. "Now. Let's go make some chicken soup for dinner."

Louis felt better within a couple days like Catherine said and was back to his daily schedule in no time and he couldn't be happier to be surrounded by his loving family.