A Clubbing Disaster- Harry💛

One Direction had just released their 5th album, Made In the AM, and the lads decided it was time to celebrate their hard work. After all, it was their last album before their 18 month hiatus.

At about nine o'clock, all four band members were lounging in Niall's house waiting on the car to pick them up and bring them to the hottest Strip Club in LA. They are set to leave at 10 o'clock, so for now, Louis and Niall decided on playing an intense round of FIFA. Liam fell asleep somewhere, while Harry was indulging in some tomato salsa and soda.

"Babe, are you sure you want to eat that right before we go clubbing?" Louis asked Harry nervously, pausing the game. Harry wiped his mouth clean before playfully rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Chillax, Lou. What's the worst that can happen?" Louis and Niall both shared a look that can only be translated as an "Oh no" from the both of them.

*~*

When they got to the club, it was packed. The atmosphere wasn't too hot and extremely noisy but with the amount of dancing bodies, it was bound to get a little musty at some point. Since the boys were basically famous, it was no hassle to get them two tables in the VIP lounge.

However, they wanted the full experience and ignored their bodyguards' protests, blaming the loud volume of the speakers and made their way down to the general area. Niall made his way down to the bar on the other side of the room while Liam already took off somewhere on the dance floor, leaving just Harry and Louis to themselves.

They were a bit tipsy from the shots of vodka they had in the car and Harry was already stumbling around like a headless flamingo. "Let's go dance, Loubear!" Harry shouted above the music, already dragging Louis into the middle of the dance floor.

A sensual but upbeat song came on just in time for Louis to start grinding his hips on Harry. The taller lad held his boyfriend on his waist while they both moved their hips to rhythm. "Fuck." Harry cursed as he felt himself getting hard from all the friction and pulled Louis into him closer.

They were both all sweaty and still having a grand time, that is until Harry's upper abdomen started burning. It wasn't anything too intense so Harry decided to ignore it and continue partying.

At this point, Liam had his shirt off and was dancing with a stripper, while Niall was still nowhere to be found. So much for sticking together, huh.

About another hour passed and the burning in Harry's stomach only worsened. It wasn't just in his stomach anymore, but his chest and throat. He stopped his movements causing Louis to turn around with a small pout on his face.

"What's the matter, Haz?" He shouted above the music. "Harry just shook his head, not trusting his own voice and led them through the thick crowd of sweaty people towards the VIP bathrooms, which were surprisingly very clean.

Harry sat down and started rubbing at his chest trying to ease the burning sensation. "Harry, love. Tell me what's wrong babe." Louis said, allowing Harry to grip onto his hand tightly.

"My chest and my throat burns so bad." Harry whimpered, his voice already a lot more raspy than usual and he just knows he's gonna be sick in a minute or so. Louis took off Harry's shirt and wet it with some cold water from the tap.

He placed the damp material on Harry's slightly reddened skin. It definitely made his skin feel cooler but inside was burning like crazy. He takes deep breaths and tries to calm his stomach, but it was not working. As he got up to go over to the toilet, his gut lurched forward and he got sick all over the floor.

Louis stayed quiet, refraining from saying 'I told you so' and rubbed Harry's back, trying not to grimace at the sight. When Harry was done, he had tears welling in his eyes and sorrow written all over his face. Louis waited on Harry to wash up before they both walked out, thankfully running into a janitor.

"Hello sir. My boyfriend wasn't feeling well and he made a mess on the floor in there and we're really sorry." Louis said, taking out a $500 note and handing it to the man. "For the troubles."

The man nodded gladly and made is way inside. Now that that was taken care of, Louis's next goal was to get Harry home. He sent a text to Niall and Liam saying that they are leaving and went back to their bodyguards to escort them out.

When they finally got in the van, Harry couldn't stop coughing which only caused the sting in his throat to buzz even more. There was a persistent sour taste in his mouth and every time he tried to speak, he'd feel like there are pieces of glass stuck in his throat.

"Lou, I need to" Harry said and gestured towards his mouth. The driver heard and pulled over as quick as possible, allowing Harry to spill a second round of sick on the side of the road. What made his heart sink though, were the flashes of the paparazzi cameras in the distance. Just perfect.

He sighed and wiped his eyes as he took his seat in the car, wrapping his arms around Louis and bringing the smaller lad to his chest. They stayed like that for the ride home and when they arrive, Harry went straight to the bathroom.

At this point, it was only some bile coming up, which made his throat hurt even more. He was grateful to see that Louis had brought him some gum and apple cider vinegar to sip on. When Harry finally got rid of the urge to throw up, he chewed on the gum while sipping on the vinegar while the burn slowly reduced.

It wasn't until three o'clock am that Harry finally felt well enough to sleep. Louis removed the cool wash cloths he placed on his forehead and tummy and cuddled into bed with Harry, finally being the big spoon for once. Harry had learned his lesson, never to eat tomato salsa before partying...or at all for that matter.