Louis Tummy Ache💚

On Sunday afternoon, Harry sat on the balcony of the three story Tomlinson-Styles residence sipping on some Yorkshire tea. He was enjoying the cool London air as he waited for Louis to join him so they can watch the sun set below the city, something they always found themselves doing on cool evenings like this.

Zayn and Niall were in their rooms keeping themselves entertained, giving the couple time to unwind after such a busy week of doing interviews, recording tracks and taking care of the kids.

As Harry took up his mug to drink, he heard light footsteps coming from behind him. He smiled to himself as he rested the mug down to allow Louis to sit comfortably on his  lap. The smaller man was clad in one of Harry's jumpers and a pair of boxers when he emerged from the house.

Harry could feel some heat radiating off his husband's body, more than usual,when he sat down on him, but decided not to fuss about it. When Louis leaned into his chest, Harry wrapped his arms around him, almost in a protective manner.

He looked down at the gorgeous man he calls his husband and frowned when he notices a slightly pained expression on his face. "Sweetheart? Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked. Louis just nodded and burried his face deeper in the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry, of course not believing him, pressed the back of his palm against Louis's forehead and he definitely had a fever. "Aw babe, you're very warm." Harry pouted and kissed Louis on his head.

"My tummy feels icky too." Louis mumbled sleepily. "Come on, love. Let's go inside and get you something for that." Harry said softly and helped Louis up. Louis groaned lowly at the sloshing in his stomach as he moved and leaned closer into Harry for some comfort.

"Zayn, could you bring down some of your stomach relaxers for Papa." Harry asked Zayn as he entered the room and Zayn nodded before shuffling towards his bathroom where he kept the medicine. While Harry got some water for Louis to take the pills, Louis sat on one of the kitchen stools, rubbing is fist against his stomach in hopes of relieving some discomfort.

After getting him some water, Zayn came back down the stairs holding two packs of pills which he handed to Louis who said a small thank you before the teen went up to his bedroom. After downing the water and taking the medicine, Louis made his way pass the foyer, into the living room to lay down on the couch, while Harry decided to go make a cuppa for the lad.

Minutes after reclining on the couch, Louis felt his tummy churn uncomfortably and moaned audibly into the pillow, just as Harry entered with a steaming cuppa. Louis felt awful. He could feel knots being tied and twisted in his abdomen and cold sweats forming on his back.

His stomach let out a loud gurgle and Louis decided it was time to go to the bathroom. He got up off the couch and literally sprinted towards one of the downstairs bathroom to relieve himself. A few minutes later, Harry was knocking on the door. "Babe, are you alright in there?" Harry asked worriedly from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine, Harry." Louis responded softly as he pondered on what could have his tummy so upset. Harry sighed and slouched on the floor waiting for Louis to come out with a heating pad and damp cloth for Louis.

About ten minutes later, Louis emerged from the bathroom with a hand rubbing small circles on his stomach, face still contorted in discomfort, but nothing compared to earlier. When he saw Harry waiting for him right at the door he smiled softly as the older man followed him towards the couch once again.

"I made you a hot cuppa. It'll help with the pain." Harry said carefully handing it to Louis who now had his back pressed against his chest. Louis thanked him and started taking small sips of the liquid while Harry rubbed his tummy.

After a few small burps from Louis, his tummy finally got some relief. When he was done, he snuggled up with the heating pad pressed against his sore abdomen and the cool wash cloth against his forehead as he waited for Harry, who had gone to put Niall to bed, to come downstairs.

When he came back down, the curly haired lad couldn't help but coo at his husband. "You look so cute, baby." He said sitting on the edge, leaning over to pepper Louis's face with kisses. "Haz stop. I'm all flushed and gross-looking." Louis wined.

"Well I still think you're the most gorgeous human being on the planet." Louis sighed fondly and drew Harry in for another kiss.