The Diary

A/N: Meet the cast: The one and only Arohi Murthy🔝

"Maa...I really don't wanna do this" Arohi whined for the nth time. After all cleaning a dusty room on a sunday morning was her nightmare come true.

"Oho.. shut up and clean the room Arohi. There is no way out of this. My Nandu is coming back after 5 whole years and I want everything just the way it was" Mrs Murthy(Nandini's chachi )said.

Arohi gave a long suffering sigh. She was the 16yr old adopted daughter of the Murthys'. She was a bubbly girl who loved her parents to bits and considered herself totally lucky to have them. She was really excited to meet Nandini di, whom she heard about a lot in the past years.

"Maa..but she'll come only after a week right? Why do I have to do the cleaning already?" She tried again but her mom just rolled her eyes.

She gave an exaggerated sigh and started cleaning the room. Half an hour later while she was sorting through some old boxes something caught her eye. It was a diary dated five years back. Curiously she opened it. The name written on the top in neat handwriting said 'Nandini Murthy'. She hesitated for a second but her curiosity got better of her and she began reading it...

12 may 2013

Mumbai

Today is the begining of a new turn in my life. My first day in Mumbai and first day at SPACE... I hope everything goes well. Chachi says that Rishu will soon get very good treatment. I feel it in my heart that he will get better. I'm really nervous. I dont know what is waiting for me at SPACE. Aiyyapa help me..

Nandini di seems sweet and caring. Arohi thought. She was about to close it when something else caught her eyes.

15 may 2013

Monster Manik..really how can anyone be so mean? I hate him. I just hate him. Can't he just let me live in peace...stupid idiot. Just because he's hot he thinks he runs the college. Stupid handsome jerk!

Arohi laughed out loud. This is interesting. Being the hopeless romantic she was, began reading it from the start. Little did she know that this little diary was going to change her life. Maybe not just her's but many others as well...

...

LONDON

A girl in her twenties walked through the glass doors of the London medical research centre. She was short yet she held herself high and sophisticated. Her eyes showed fierce determination and a tinge of deep buried hurt. She entered the glass doors. Her own reflection caught her attention. Nandini Murthy stared at herself.

Am I ready for this? She asked herself. The girl and in the glass stared back at her. The Nandini she was 5 years back had disappeared the day she left Mumbai...or rather the day she left him.

Going back to Mumbai was like ripping open the wounds she had forced herself to heal. But she had to do this for her family and for her Amms. The news of Amms death had been rough on Nandini. It left her no other option but to go back and be with the only family she had left. Her chacha and chachi. She prayed that her Aiyappa would give her strength to face the coming days. She took a deep breath, ready to face whatever comes her way...or so she thought.

Years back they shared a bond so deep ...was it love or war they didn't know. When one changed to another and they realised they are the two halves of a whole. But destiny tore them apart. Now again fate has turned the coins...is it too late to turn back ? Can true love bring them back together again?

Or maybe a fierce buch of cupids are on the job already😎