Entry 03 - Rediscover

GREEN'S POV

Reaching Sinnoh is a surreal experience. The view of a new region coming closer and closer makes me feel that I am making a step forward. To where? I'm not sure but it sure will be good.

-----------------------------

Upon reaching the port in . The first thing I did is secure lodging. I'm still a little tired from travelling so I choose to rest first.
I started to recount all my experience in Kanto and by sheer coincidence the music played touched a sore spot in my heart. I was planning to turn it off but decided against it. Instead I searched what song it is since I was only able to listen on the last part of it, the last chorus I think. After a while I found the song and played it.

"Well, fuck! Why do this thing describes my life so much!" I blurted out.

Then I suddenly remembered about Daisy.

"Oh right! I need to contact Daisy."

I was about to give her a call when I remembered that the geezer will most likely at the house at the moment having dinner, so I decided against it.

"I'll just send out a letter first thing in the morning."

I was going to start writing the letter when my stomach growled. 

"Better grab some food first." I thought

-----------------------------

After eating, I feel absolutely wonderful. I finished writing the letter addressed to Daisy and added a postcard I brought from the pier. Well, its not really a postcard but its a picture that shows the legendary pokemon known in this region, so it will do.

 Well, its not really a postcard but its a picture that shows the legendary pokemon known in this region, so it will do

Looking at the desk, I got a lot of paper left.

"Should I send out other letters? But, to whom?" I contemplate.

I decided to send some. 

"Let's see. The tomboy(Misty) who owns a gym. The thief(Leaf) who always snatched my food. A warning to the nerd(Bill) who is courting my sister. None for my Gramps. One to our lovely neighbor(Delia), but none for that idiot(Red). So, four more." I counted.

I always got a soft spot for Delia. Several times, I almost called her mom. She's just so caring and benevolent. So even if I hate Red, never could bring those feelings when talking to her. Heck, I always reassure her that the idiot is going fine and all. I even watched over that idiot myself because she asked me to. Never could really disappoint her. And even if I fail, she always comforts me and I don't want her to worry.