Entry 04 - Journey

A/N:

Happy Birthday to ME!  As a celebration, I wrote this chapter to share my blessings. 

I would like to hear your interpretation to the poems because knowing those will surely inspire me. Criticism is appreciated as long as it is within the bounds of the story. Comments are being read so any suggestion would be highly appreciated. :D

Two chapters done, One more to go for this month. 

Disclaimer:

I don't own pokemon. Nor the pictures used.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green's POV

It's been a month since I had arrived in Sinnoh and my experiences could be summarized in one word, Absolutely Perfect. As always my everything went just as I planned. Fans pop out every now and then to ask for my signature or a picture with the awesome me. I got VVIP treatment everytime I walk in a cafe. It seems like my fabulousness can't really be supressed.

Is what I like to say or more like brag but reality is very different from my imagination. Absolutely different from my plans. 

The first stop in my list of adventure is to stop by Lake Verity and try my luck if ever I'll manage to see any silhouette of the legendary pokemon. En route to Lake Verity is Sandgem Town which is where Professor Rowan's Laboratory is located. I was PLANNING to sneak through the town to reach the lake. 

See my surprise when I met the Professor at Jubilife City. He was like "Please stop, young man. If I'm not wrong your Green Oak. Did you know that Professor Oak is looking for you?".

What The Fuck is wrong with that Old Geezer. Won't he stop pestering my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the amazing me managed to shut Professor Rowan's trap by "explaining" my circumstances. Oh boy, never had I seen his eyes twinkle in mischief. Professors may not be gossipy when it comes to Trainer matters but sure hell they love to talk about another professor's "experiences". Thus, he agreed not to disclose my location in exchange of me doing some research work. The work needs someone to trek across the whole Sinnoh region, that is why the professor agreed to my demands. It seems like his age is catching up he reasons out. It seems like he is getting lazy, I bet. But since it is not in the way of my plans, the benevolent me accepted his proposal.

Currently I'm at the museum in Oreburgh City admiring fossils.

"Seems like accepting that deal is very beneficial. With the authority I got from that guy (Professor Rowan), I get to enter museum and university in the name of RESEARCH."