9

Justin☝🏽️
~~~~~
Zara

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since I last saw Kaia, she hasn't called or answered any of my messages, nothing. I don't even know how to use the necklace she gave me to try and communicate with her, I closed my eyes and spoke but there was silence. Mat had tried getting back with me, apologizing,calling and messaging me multiple time asking for forgiveness. I told him we would never get back together but we could still remain friends, he wasn't happy with this but he had to accept it because I was not changing my mind. 

Lora and Bailey have been the best, sleeping over at the house with me and Izzy when dad has to leave for his meetings and being the shoulders I can cry on when I miss Kaia. 

"I've cleared my schedule and I've cancelled all my meetings so we can spend some family time this Easter holiday. I'm taking you guys to Miami" dad said as we all sat, eating dinner at the dinner table. Izzy jumped up and down from excitement while I just sat and ate my food "Zar, are you okay?" I nodded my head and gave my dad a small smile. 

"We leave tomorrow morning so you guys can go pack once you finished eating"
~~~~~
I FaceTime called Bailey and Lora and told them I would be going to Miami with my dad. They were kind of sad that I was leaving "but this is good for you. You can relax in Miami and try and get your head in the right place" Bailey said 

"you mean try and forget about her like she forgot about me?" I said. B sighed "you know that's not what I mean" she said, "yeah,well maybe I should" I said

"just have fun in Miami Zara, be safe please" Lora said
"Alright, bye guys. Ill call you tomorrow"
They both nodded then I dropped the call. I packed all night and ended up going to bed late.

~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome to Miami!" Dad said as I our private plane landed. "Yay" Izzy shouted. I was on my phone going through my Instagram. We left the airport and we were staying at a nice big beach house next to the amazing beach of Miami and the house was right next to the restaurants and great places Miami has to offer. It was afternoon by the time we got to the house, the streets of 

Miami were colorful and loud and full of people with happy faces. "Choose your rooms then get dressed so we can go eat dinner at this great restaurant down the street" dad said as we entered. I choose the room upstairs that had a great view to the beach and the city, I took out something to wear and got dressed then I went downstairs. "Let's go" dad said as I walked down the stairs.

We sat in a cool restaurant that was next to the beach and ate, I was on my phone while I ate and Izzy and dad were busy talking about some Miami gangsters and stuff. "Honey, I, quickly taking your brother to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I nodded and they left. I put my phone down and finished my food. Ring

I looked down at my phone and it was ringing. Unknown number
Z- hello?
UN- Zara?
I recognized the voice as Ian's
Z- Ian?
I- hey, how you doing?
Z- I'm good I guess, how are you?
I- I'm good. Kaia just wanted me to check up on you
Tf?
Z- why cant she check up on me herself? I haven't heard shit from her for three weeks and you just randomly call me after three weeks to tell me she wanted you to check up on me. You and Kaia can just fuck off
I- wait Za--

Beep. I dropped the call and put my phone down.
"We're back" Izzy and dad appeared and I gave them a small smile. "What's wrong Zara" Izzy asked, while dad was in the phone outside with some client "you sad?" I gave him a smile "no buddy, I'm just dealing with some teenage issues" I said to him, ruffling his hair "well, I'm dealing with some issues too" he said looking down at the table. He's nine years old, what issues could he be dealing with!?! 

"Wanna share?" I asked him "well, at school, There's this girl and I think I like her but all the other boys like her too and she will never like me cause I'm not in the junior soccer team" he said. I smiled at him, finding the situation rather amusing "well you know what? You shouldn't try and be like the other boys, if you don't want to be in the soccer team and she won't like you because your not, too bad. Your an amazing guy and if she doesn't see that then she's missing out" he smiled. 

"Youre right, I'm captain underpants not a soccer player" he said with a huge grin on his face. I couldn't help but laugh "wanna share your issues?" He asked pulling his chair closer to mine. 

"Well, there's this person that I like, this person makes me feel special and loved and there is something about them that just makes me feel..."--

"unexplainable"

 I looked up to see Kaia standing in front of our table holding a rose in her hand, she was wearing a black leather jacket, a white top underneath and black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black VANZ sneakers, her hair was a mess and she looked very tired, as if she had been running or something but she still looked effortlessly beautiful. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her "I came to see you" she said "I don't want to see you so you can leave" I said to her. Izzy looked at me with wide eyes and mouthed "is this the person?" I slowly nodded at him and he smiled. He turned his head to Kaia 

"my name is Izzy but you can call me sir." He was now standing on his chair so he could reach up to her height. 

"Kaia" she said shaking his hand. "Youre the reason behind my sisters sadness and I don't like it" he said putting on his serious face. 

"I didn't mean to make her sad sir. She's very important to me and if she wasn't I wouldn't be here" she said "you wouldn't have left me for weeks without saying a word if you cared" I added "I'm sorry, I should've tried to call or at least answer your texts but I didn't and I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me right away but I want you to know I really missed you and I'm sorry" I kept my eyes on the view of the ocean, not wanting to look into her eyes and jump into her arms.

"leave Kaia" I said ,still not looking at her. I heard her sigh "this is for you" she said handing the red rose to me, I was hesitant at first but i took it "thank you" I whispered, looking up at her. She looked really sad but I wanted her to feel what I was feeling when she left me to go to god knows where and do God knows what. The first week I was worried, i was panicking, the second week I was insecure. Asking myself questions like was I not enough for her? Did she find a better mate or something. Third week I stopped calling and texting, I thought I'd never see her again and that she found someone else. She turned around and left and right on time, dad was walking in when she was walking out. 

He sat down "are you guys okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost" I quickly shook my head and looked at Izzy who seemed to be in deep thought "no, we're fine. We can leave now" I said, grabbing my phone and bag. 

We were back at the house and I was in my room wearing my pajamas, laying in the bed watching some old movie that was playing on the tv. My mind was on Kaia, I wanted to forgive her and just be in her arms but I couldn't, i don't want her to think I'm going to always easily forgive her. "Zara, can I come in?" Izzy voice said "yeah buddy" he came in the room and closed the door behind him. 

He sat on the bed next to me "youre girlfriend is beautiful" he said looking down at the floor as if embarrassed at his confession. I laughed "she's not my girlfriend Iz" he looked at me with a surprised face. "Well, I think she should be your girlfriend. I don't know her but I can tell she cares about you Zara" Izzy said "and I can tell you care about her too. Remember mom use to say if you love someone,don't let them go" he said. When did he become so smart??? I smiled at him. "Thanx for the advice Dr Phil" I said ruffling his hair "I'm just being a good brother" he said with a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes at him "whatever" I said, he laughed.
Iz left my room and I called Kaia

K- Zara?
Z- I want to talk
K- okay, be there in a minute
Beep. 

She appeared in my room a minute later "hey" she sat down on the bed next to me "hi"
I said. "Look Zara,I'm sorry. I should've called or sent a text, I'll never do it again I promise. I'll do anything, just please forgive me" she begged. "I forgive you" it came out of my mouth like word vomit. "Really?" She said with the cutest smile on her face, i slowly nodded and she smiled like a little child who had just been given candy. She lifted me up and spun me around "I missed you so much" she said. Her left hand on my butt as my legs wrapped around her waist,my right hand was wrapped around her neck and hers was cupping my face, leaning in for a kiss.