33

Ezra☝🏽️

Third person p.o.v

Kaia was in Mexico, at the beach with Ezra, one of her cousins/close friends that she grew up with in the A.S.T.S (Aezo Supernatural Training System)

"We've eliminated all the targets. We're free to be off for now but once something comes up, back at it" Ezra said

Kaia was looking at the sea, in deep thought

"K, are you even listening to me?"

She turned her head and looked a him "yeah, I am. I just got a little distracted there for a bit" Kaia said

"What's up wth you lately, you haven't been acting like your normal self. Is it that girl....what's her name Zena? Zoë? "

"It's Zara and yes it's her. I just miss her, I miss her a lot" she said

"Well then why don't you see her, she is your mate right?"

"I'm sure she doesn't want to see me. She made it clear the last time we spoke that she doesn't want me"

"Dude, who the fuck would reject Kaia Lutz, the most beautiful and powerful Royal. You may think that she doesn't want you but I know for a fact that wherever that girl is right now, she is thinking about you and she is also missing you." E said

Kaia wanted to believe what Ezra was saying but she told herself that if she really did miss her she would've called or wanted to talk but she didn't so she wasn't missing her.

Kaia and Ezra teleported to the Creed HQ in London

"why are we here again?" Ezra asked

"Im going to leave for awhile" Kaia opened the door to the transport room, where there were pods and spaceships for traveling in out of space. The kind of technology humans should never get their hands, ever.

"What do you mean your leaving for awhile? Where the fuck are you going? You know you can't leave the planet your mate is in Kaia" Ezra argued

He looked at Kaia's spaceship, which was called the X.SES, the fastest ship in the bunk, it was black and could be invisible in space so that other planets didn't see her when she is passing their planets and steal her ships.

Yes, there are pirates in space, planets that have aliens that are savages that steal new technical gadgets, ships and weapons.

"She doesn't want me, she doesn't want to have children that will be in the creed, how can I have children that are not in the creed when I'm a royal? You know what the elders would do to me Ezra! You know!" Kaia said

"Does Ian know your leaving?" Ezra asked the goddess. She looked down at the floor

"no, if he did he would've destroyed my ship so I couldn't go. He doesn't need to know, he has a mate that loves and accepts him here on this planet and he will live a happy life without me, just like Zara will without me" Kaia said

"youre being super dramatic right now you can't do this Kaia. Where are you even going?" Ezra said

"Qufiyx, I'm going to Qufiyx" K said. Qufiyx was a planet in a solar system not too far from ours (the Milky Way) it was the planet of happiness.

Another royal family called the Queen family ruled the planet, the Lutz and the Queen families were related.
After Aezo was destroyed some of the Aezo people went to their planet Qufiyx, it is the safest planet because it has a dome around it that makes it invisible and indestructible.
Only Aezo and Qufi people can go past the dome. The technology is far superior than any technology, Kaia's spaceship was made in planet Q.

Rulers of other planets would always hear stories about legendary planets like Qufiyx, Aezo, Sazen and Odem.
Their people, wealth and advanced technology but many believed they were just stories. Others knew they were real and would spend centuries looking for them to try invade, steal their riches and technology then destroy them.

"How long? How long are you going to be gone for ?" Ezra asked

"two or three years" Kaia said

"depends on how much fun I'm having and if Ian really misses me he will come that side and visit"

Ezra could only imagine how angry Ian will be when he tells him that his twin sister has gone to Qufiyx to live there for a couple years, Ian will probably take his head off, he thought to himself.

"You know your brother is gonna kill me right?"

Kaia laughed

"he will be angry yes, he'll probably kick your nuts or throw you off a building but he won't kill you " she said

"great, just great" E said sarcasm dripping in every word

"When are you leaving?" Ezra asked

"In a couple minutes" Ezra's eyes widened

"I thought you would say like in two days or something but okay"

Kaia took the keys of her house out of her pocket and gave it to Ezra.

Kaia said. "I'll see you soon my friend".

She hugged Ezra

"take care of yourself. Don't sleep with all the beautiful women of Qufiyx, don't knock anybody up" Ezra said as Kaia walked in her ship, which was like a house inside, had a bed, couch and a machine that could make any food and all that jazz.

"I'll try" the door closed

"Be safe Lutz" Ezra whispered, a sad smile on his face as he watched his friend leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's gone 😭