11

Kaia's pic☝🏽️
~~~~~~~~~
Zara pov

We were back at school after our crazy and fun week in Miami. Kaia and I have been talking and going out a lot, I was falling in love with her...way too fast. It was Monday, the first day of the month in which Kaia's people mate, mating season is what she said.
I sat in my desk, listening to Mr Williams talk about world war ll. I was in history class, Bailey was sleeping next to me, drooling on her history book. I quickly snapped a picture. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Kaia

Kaia🦄:
Meet me in my car at lunch
Me:
Okay 💕

The bell rang and it was lunch. Bailey jolted up, drool on the side of her mouth, she was woken up by the bell. "Ew" I said laughing. I got up while she was packing her books, "I'll see you later" she nodded then I walked out the door and passed Ian who was waiting for his girlfriend. B took the whole supernatural news about Ian very well and she told Lora who freaked out but then calmed down later on. Our lives were normal just a couple weeks ago, I swear . 

I got in Kaia's car and she was sitting in the drivers seat, looking very tired. I kissed her cheek "hey" she looked and me and smiled "hey babe" she pulled me in for a kiss. "Are you okay, you look tired" I asked, she shook her head "it's my first time experiencing mating season with a mate, my body is aching for yours that's all. I'm fine, just struggling to control myself" she said. "Teleport us to your place" I said "are you sure?" She asked. I nodded smiling at her, I wanted to be hers and hers only. 

Kaia had teleported us to her place, which is where we were, it was late in the evening and we were in her room

(Sexual stuff coming up)
"Are you sure about this?" She asked me again, for the millionth time. "I'm sure. I want you, I need you" I whispered in her ear. The bulge in her pants was huge and I could tell she was trying everything in her power to not just shove her thing in me and fuck me senseless. I was naked on her bed, she still had her pants on but I put my hands on her zipper and zipped it down, slowly, I pulled the pants down until they were off. 

She watched my every move, fascinated by my wandering hands, I wanted her as much as she wanted me. She flipped us over so she was on top, she was between my legs, her lips were on my neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there, her left hand cupping her boob and her right hand was on my butt. Her member was poking my thigh and it was hard. "Please" I whispered in her ear, she stopped the teasing and sat up on her knees and slowly pulled her underwear down. I watched her every move, fascinated at how a dick could be this beautiful. 

She leaned back down, her head just above mine, she gave me a quick peck and positioned herself, her hand was on her dick, she was rubbing her tip against my clit and it was driving me insane. Then I realized, she wasn't wearing a condom "do you have a condom?" I asked, she looked up into my eyes "no. we don't need one" she said. 

"Yeah, we do. I don't want to get knocked up" I said to her. She looked like she was debating on wearing the condom or not, her tip was still touching the outside of my hole, all she had to do was push her hips forward. She closed her eyes and sighed "fine" then she disappeared, well teleported somewhere. 

A couple seconds later she was back, on her knees in front of me, a handful of condoms in her hands, in both hands. I looked at her and laughed, the sight was rather amusing. She was on her knees on the bed, her dick hard and out,with a hand full of condoms in her hand and a cute innocent face. She looked at me confused "that's a lot of condoms" I said, she smiled "I don't think their enough though" my eyes widened. 

She was the one laughing at my face now. She threw them on the floor and opened one and put it on, then she repositioned herself again between my legs. She pushed her huge Dee in slowly, stretching out my walls "breath" she whispered in my ear, half of her was in me but damn, she had hit my g spot looong ago. I didn't even realize I had stopped breathing until she told me to breath. Once all of her was in me, she slowly pushed herself back out again, repeating the motion slowly. In and out, until my wall as had finally opened up to her. I was moaning, scratching her back, biting and kissing on her neck as she went faster, fucked me into oblivion. Not to long after, she came and I followed. "Round two" she asked taking the condom off and throwing it in the bin and opening up another one, I nodded. We fucked for hours, switching positions, having multiple orgasms and I came five times and Kaia was right. We didn't have enough condoms.