midnight✡

"Hey look, it's almost our time." Calum murmurs in Madison's ear, making her look at him confused.

"What are you going on about, Cal?" She responds with a light laugh - a sound Calum absolutely adores.

"Remember? You were helplessly wandering around the streets in the middle of the night, and-"

"I was not helplessly wandering around the streets." She defends, snorting. Calum laughs as he shakes his head and tightens his grip around her waist.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he teases, "we met at midnight." He says, making a small smile make its way to both of their faces.

"God, I fell in love with you pretty fast didn't I?" Madison sighs in content, leaning into his chest even further - if that was possible.

"I fell in love with you just a little faster though." He argues cutely.

"I would argue, but it's almost midnight now, and I want a kiss before I fall asleep." Her statement makes Calum smile widely, moving her position so that she was facing him. She gets off him fully before sitting back down so that she was straddling his waist.

"I love you Calum Hood." She whispers, that same goofy smile on both their faces.

"I love you more Madison Brown." He responds in the same hushed tone. Before pressing her lips to his, she glances at the digital clock sitting on the nightstand beside them.

Midnight.

...

© 2014 All Rights Reserved masht0nbae