six✡

They stood in each others' arms - a feeling they both enjoyed - for at least five minutes before Luke's footsteps were heard. "Since when do you have girlfriends, Calum?" Luke snorted when he walked in and found the pair.

"She's not my girlfriend, Luke." Although he denied that, he couldn't deny the fact that he would like her to be his girlfriend. Which didn't usually happen with Calum.

"Oh, so she's like the rest." Luke laughs humorlessly. His statement makes Maddy pull away from Calum and look at Luke questioningly.

"Like the rest?" She asks. Calum glares at Luke from behind Maddy, shaking his head.

"Nothing, Mads, come back to my room with me." He tugs on her hand and practically drags her back down the hallway. She doesn't try to fight his grip as he pulls her in his room. Maddy looks at him with a raised eyebrow, fighting her amused smile.

"Did you really just drag me in here?" She asks teasingly. He smiles cheekily, shrugging. He continues to pull her by her wrist until he falls on the bed, bringing Maddy down on top of him. She giggles, burying her face in his neck. He lets go of her wrist and wraps his arms tightly around her small body and they tangle their legs together.

"I like laying here with you." He admits quietly into her hair. She feels lucky he can't see her face, because her face is red with a deep blush.

"I like when you hold me." She admits cheesily. Calum's arms tighten around her, making her burying her face even deeper in his neck.

"Don't you think your parents are probably worried?" He whispers after laying in silence for a few minutes.

"I'll bet you all the money in their bank acounts they haven't even noticed." She snorts and Calum lets out a chuckle.

"I'm taking you up on that bet, Brown." He jokes, poking her side lightly.

"Good luck trying to get their money. They love it more than they love each other." She tries to make it sound as if she couldn't give any less of a fuck, but it came out choked. He pulls away from her barely, only to look at her. He takes in her glossy eyes, that won't meet his.

"Mads." He murmurs. "Look at me Mads." She snaps her eyes to his, making a single tear escape. He's quick to run his thumb over her cheek, wiping the tear away. "I'm sorry about your parents, babe." He says barely audibly. He lightly presses his lips to her cheek - really close to her mouth - making her breath hitch slightly. She loved the feeling of his lips, and wanted more, but she kept quiet, not wanting to seem desperate.

"Sorry about that." She mumbles after staring at his face for a few quiet moments.

"I told you to stop apologizing, Mads." He smiles, poking her nose lightly. She giggles, putting her head back in its original spot - Calum's neck.

"Thanks, Cal." She smiles before kissing his neck lightly. His grip on her hips tightens at the sudden contact. He loved the feeling of her lips, and wanted more, but he kept quiet, not wanting to seem desperate.

"For what, Mads?" He asks after recovering.

"Making me feel better of course." She nudges his neck with her nose, giggling quietly. He smiles, leaning his head on hers.

"I'll always be here to make you feel better, I promise." He replies, unaware Maddy had already dozed off.