thirteen✡

*Smut chapter; skip if you want*

"What?" She asks with a giggle as he sits on the bed and brings her with him. She straddles his waist and meets his lips with hers. He grips her hips tightly while she tangles her fingers through his dark hair. He leans back until he is laying flat on the bed before rolling over so he is hovering over Maddy. She lets out a quiet moan as Calum's tongue massages hers, making him smirk slightly against her lips.

He pulls away and she whimpers quietly. Calum has to hold back a groan at the noise that just came out of her mouth as he presses kisses along her jaw and down her neck. He stops and starts sucking gently when he finds her sensitive spot. She lets out another whimper, pulling at his hair again. Maddy plays with the hem of his shirt as he presses his lips to hers once again.

"Cal." Maddy mumbles against his lips, tugging at his shirt. He smiles, pulling away to peel off his shirt before placing his lips back on hers. She runs her hands down both of his arms slowly, making him groan quietly into her mouth. He starts unbuttoning the buttons of her button-down shirt as quickly as he can, exposing her small, white bra. Maddy lets out a small gasp as he traces along her bra slowly, keeping eye contact with her.

"Can I?" He murmurs. She nods instantly and arches her back so he can unclip the white material. "My god, you're beautiful." He whispers, making a blush creep up to her cheek. He kisses her, much more gently, using one finger to hook around one of the belt buckles of her shorts, pulling them down to her knees. She gasps once again, not expecting him to do that so sudden. He trails kisses down her stomach, stopping at the top of her underwear.

"Calum, wait." He looks up at her. "You have to take off your pants too." Calum laughs, rolling his eyes before crawling up to meet her lips with his.

"I told you you're different than most girls." He teases after pecking her lips lightly. She giggles cutely as he pushes himself off of her body and unbuttons his jeans before pushing them down and crawling back over her, trailing his hand up her leg as he goes up. He stops at the top of her underwear and uses his thumb to play with the hem of them.

"Cal," she partially growls, making his eyes snap up to hers, "take them off." She demands, nodding towards her underwear. He smiles.

"Eager much?" He teases, pulling them down and kissing one of her thighs lightly. Neither one of them were virgins, so they were used to it and experienced.

"Shut up, Ca- oh shit." She cuts herself off with a gasp when Calum blows a puff of air on her. He trails light kisses up her thigh, making her breath hitch. "Do something already." She mutters impatiently.

Calum smirks and lifts his hear to peck her lips. He lines his fingers up properly before pushing one in her, making her breath in heavily. He keeps eye contact with her as he pumps his finger in and out of her, slowly speeding up. "I'm going to put another in, okay?" He whispers. She nods, not bothering to say anything.

"Shit, Cal." She clenches her eyes shut. When he eventually pulls his fingers out, he crawls back up to meet Maddy's lips.

"God, I love you." He murmurs against her lips, making them stop moving and her eyes snap open. He stops too, realizing what he said, and removes his lips from hers. "Shit. Shit, shit shit, I'm so so-" Maddy cuts him off, grabbing his face and pressing their lips together.

"It's so fucking weird, but I love you. And honsetly, it scares the shit out of me." She whispers against his lips, keeping her eyes shut and smiling. She can feel him smile against her lips and he grabs her waist, rolling them over so she is laying on top of him as she giggles. He pecks her lips before pulling away.

"Roll us back over, doofus." She laughs and he does so.

"We just confessed our love for each other and you're already calling me names." This time they both laugh. "Are you sure about this?"

"Promise you won't leave?" To Calum, this is the first time he's ever seen her this vulnerable. He leans over and pecks her lips lightly.

"I promise."