Part Four Physical Test

Ally POV

--First-Trial--

I realized a deep breathe as I waited for the race to start. I snuck a quick glance at the boy beside me, and notice engine like things sticking out from his legs. That means he must have a quirk that somehow enhances his speed. If I just ran normally I'd look weak compared to him, so there was really only one way of doing this.

"Go" Sensei's voice yelled calmly. I focused and let my body transform into sunlight before teleporting to the finish line. "2.34 seconds" Sensei said as I pasted. "3.04 seconds" He said again when the boy passed as well.

"That was quite spectacular, it seemed as though you turned your body into light" The boy I had just raced said me to while fixing his glasses.

"You were quite impressive yourself" I responded.

"The names Tenya Iida" He spoke professionally.

"Ally Kenna, but please just call me Ally" I smiled.

--Second-Trial--

I held the small machine in my left hand. I reached out for rays of sunlight and wrapped them around the handle as well. I then clenched my fist along with the gathered rays, and looked down at the screen. 547 kg is what the screen read. I was quite satisfied even though my aunt had told me I could only use have my quirk. If I were aloud to go full out I could have gotten double.

--Third-Trial--

I bent my knees and shot flames out of my palms. I leaned forward as I was launched off the ground. My feet dug into the sand and put a halt to my short flight. I let out a sigh while stepping out of the pit, I shook my feet to try and get the dust off of them.

(I'm just going to skip to the soft ball throw)

Everyone was shocked due to the distance the petite girl had just thrown. An infinity was quite a high score so I couldn't blame them.

"Next is Ally Kenna" Sensei called in a bored tone. I calmly stepped up to the circle and got into position. With all my strength I threw the ball, after that I summoned sun rays to carry it along. "Another infinity" Sensei dismissed. I headed back towards my spot and ignored all the stares I was getting from the other students. After me was a green haired boy, he looked quite average nothing to special about him.

He looked focused, and he was very unsure of himself. It seemed correct as his throw only went 46 meters. I shot a glance at sensei to his hair floating along with the bandages that usually sit around his neck. Just that short gesture aloud me to recognized him. He was the hero known as Eraser Head, so he must have erased the green haired boys quirk.

After that little scene the boy got into position again. It intrigued me how he looked more sure of himself then before, almost like he actually had a plan this time. He followed the same movements but this time a powerful force formed in his finger sending the ball flying. As I looked more closely at the him I noticed his finger was broken, and looked red. It must be a consequence of using his quirk.

--Time-Skip--

"Time to present the results. The total is simply the aggregate sum of each of your scores. If I recited all of your scores it would take a million years so I'll just disclose them all at once" Sensei announced. "Oh yeah that whole expulsion thing was a lie" He added quickly before a holographic screen appeared.

I looked up and saw my name beside the number one.

"That's quite impressive" A calm voice spoke from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw the red and white haired boy.

"I would have to say the same for you Todoroki" I smiled.

"I'm beginning to wonder if you were just faking it when you fell the other day" He pondered a loud.

"Oh not it's just I am very clumsy" I spoke flustered. He only let out a small chuckle.

"Well I'll see you later Kenna" He walked away while waving.

I was really starting to enjoy it here at U.A.