Part Thirteen An Internship In Hosu City

(Sorry I haven't posted on this story as often as I hoped to. I currently don't have a schedule and don't want to force myself to write. I did this in the original and that didn't turn out any where close to how I wanted and I don't want to lose my passion for writing this book.)

Ally POV

Since I had woken up early so I decided to walk to school. What I didn't expect was for people to crowd me on the street.

"Are you Ally Kenna"

"I saw you on T.V"

"You did great at the sports festival"

"You have an amazing quirk"

"You'd make a great hero"

Those were some of the things I heard before I finally made it to the school. I could see other students had received the same treatment due to the tired look we all shared. There I spotted Momo walking with a focused look on her face.

"Momo" I yelled waving my arms franticly trying to get the girls attention. A smile graced her lips as her eyes landed on me.

"Ally do you really have to be that extra whenever you see me" She sighed clearly embarrassed by my previous actions.

"Of course, or else I wouldn't be your bestfriend now would I" I mocked in a serious expression.

"Whatever" She huffed while dragging me into the school.

--Time-Skip--

I was shocked, like my jaw was on the floor. We had just seen how many heroes were offering us internships and my number was way to high. Maybe it was backwards, wait that's still to high. 4,321. Were there even that many people there. Well of course there were or else I wouldn't have gotten that many offers.

"Well done again Ally and Todoroki" Momo sweat dropped.

"it was mostly due to my fathers influence" He scowled.

"Honestly I am just as surprised, because they only seem to judge about appearance of quirk. If they had looked into your quirk more you would have gotten a lot more votes then me" I explained with vivid hand gestures.

Sometime when we were talking Midnight walked in. She began to talk about picking our hero names and handed each of us a piece of paper.

--Time-Skip--

After some very weird names it was my turn. I walked up to the front of the room and flipped my page over.

"Tsuki" Midnight pondered for a minute.

"It's a nickname I have had since I was little" I told a small lie.

"Nice, it's cute and sweet and has meaning I love it" She gushed.

--Flash-Back--

"Tsuki come here for training before I have to drag you by your arms" My father yelled at me from the work out room. I had dreaded this time of day, and I even cringed when he called me by that name. I despised that stupid name. My sisters names were normal, I mean who names their daughter Tsuki. Mother said she picked it because I looked just like her so she assumed I would get moon based powers. So she named me after the moon.

When I am older I want to change my name to something normal, or  something more normal. Maybe Makayla, or Ally. Maybe one day.

--End-flash-Back--

After she said that I quietly walked back to my seat and faced the front of the room.

"That took a lot of guts" Momo said once I sat down.

"What choosing that as my hero name, or lying to Midnight about it" I questioned the creation hero.

"Both" she said in between giggles.

--Time-Skip--

My feet dragged across the station floor as I walked towards the train. The slightly heavy metal case in my hand did nothing to help. Since my aunt had decided to stay in Japan for an extra week she had made me train even harder. I was just glad to be getting away from her wrath even if it was just for a few days.

"Ally you look quite tired" A dull voice said from behind me. I swirled around and came face to face with my duel haired classmate.

"That's because I am, my aunts been training me extra hard" I complained. For a spilt second I thought I saw a smile on his face, but as fast as it came it was gone.

"While at least you get away from here for a while" He said bluntly. Without another word exchanged between the two of us we went in our different directions.

I felt relief wash over me when I stepped onto the train, and found my seat. It was odd me and Iida were taking the same train, and yet he walked right past me and sat alone. I assumed it was about what had happened to his brother. I knew it wasn't my business, but I looked into the tragedy anyway. It made the news since a pro hero was targeted and almost killed. News like that made the population feel unsafe so it was broadcasted almost as soon as people found out.

Suddenly the vibration of my phone caught my attention.

Momo: Hey Ally, how is the train ride going?

I found myself laughing at my bestfriends grammar while texting. She can be cool and laid back sometimes, while others her heiress side can't help but shine.

Ally: Great even though Iida is definitely ignoring me. 

Momo: Well I am sure it is nothing personal. He just might be sad.

Ally: That's true, anyway how is your ride going?

Momo: Pretty good. The class president of class 1 B is sitting next to me and it is very awkward.

Ally: That sucks. Over here I have a whole booth to myself.

Momo: Wow, you just had to rub it in didn't you.

Ally: Maybe I did.

Momo: Anyway I have to go my phones about to die.

Ally: Okay see ya later Momo

Momo: *You

I faced palmed at how she corrected me. I did know grammar I chose not to use it. Anyway I plugged my headphones in and shuffled my music playlist. First it was the song Trust Fund Baby by Why Don't We. I may be a hero in training but I still found American boy bands cute.

--Time-Skip--

Finally after what felt like hours I reached the door to the hero agency I was interning at. I brought my hand up and knocked briskly on the wooded door. After a few seconds it opened to reveal a well built man, that looked to be in his 20's.

"Who are you" He spoke in a voice that matched his appearance quite well.

"I am Ally Kenna, I am here to intern for the hero Torch" I said in a confident tone. He didn't say anything, but instead motioned for me to follow him.

--Time-Skip-Because-I-Am-Lazy--

Finally we reached the office of the fire hero Torch. The older man opened the office door and a blonde haired boy sat at a desk. He look up with piercing blue eyes and made eye contact with me. Shortly after that he smile and ran up and gave me a hug.

"Ally you've grow so much" He said while squeezing me.

"I've missed you to Kasum" I replied to my cousin. Kasum Kenna son of the famous hero Akira Kenna, and my cousin. He had moved here after he found out this is where his mother was from, and actually attended U.A as well.