you.

"I'm home!" Jimin called out as he entered the dorm room. "Jungkook? Are you there?"

"I'm in here, hyung!" a shout came from Jungkook and Jimin's room. Jimin opened the door to see Jungkook sitting on the bed watching a TV show.

He's so cute, Jimin thought as he sat down next to Jungkook. "I'm here now. What do you wanna do?"

"Hmm, I don't know actually," the younger giggled. "I just missed you, hyung."

Jimin looked at him, confusion written on his perfect face. "What do you mean? It's not like I was gone for a week."

"No, I mean... I just wish we were closer. You haven't been giving me any attention lately," Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh, so that's what this is about," Jimin scooted closer to Jungkook, his breath fanning the side of his neck. "Are you jealous that I'm spending more time with your other hyungs?"

"Yes... no... yeah? I don't know, Jimin, but all I want to do is spend more time with you... a LOT more time," Jungkook admitted.

"Then let's watch a movie for tonight. You can choose it and I'll go get snacks from the kitchen, okay?"

Jungkook just nodded. Soon after, Jimin came back holding a bucket candy and two water bottles.

"So, what did the Golden Maknae choose to watch?"

"The Notebook."

"Really?! Did you know that it's my favorite movie? Thank you so much, Jungkook! You know me so well," Jimin chuckled. "I think you're now my favorite person ever!"

Jungkook's heart fluttered at the older's words. Did he just say that I'm his favorite person? He looked over to see Jimin giving him the cutest smile ever.

"You're welcome, hyung."