Is It Safe Yet?

No one's P.O.V
Yoongi held desperately onto the boy as his body shook with sobs. Said boy clung to him like a lifeline, shoving his face into his chest as he gasped for air.

Yoongi slowly started to comb his fingers through the hybrids hair and began to whisper sweet nothings in his ear slowly.

Yoongi P.O.V
As I held onto the boy something seemed to take over me as my fingers slowly started to come through his hair. As I began to do this his grip on my shirt tightened, and he seemed to curl into me even more if it was even possible.

I shifted my head up as his hair tickled my nose and whispered, " I've got you, its okay," as he moved his head up and into my neck. Soon after this, his sobs subsided into little hiccups and his breathing steady out.

Noticing his change, I pulled away from him a little and watched as he slowly looked up at me. His eyes were wide and glassy, small tear streaks stained his pink cheeks, and his little nose was a ruby red. I watched him as he blinked, long eyelashes wet with tears, as he slowly brought his hand to his cheek in a closed fist and rubbed away the tear that had freshly fallen from his eye.

Bringing his hand back down to fist my shirt again, he glanced down briefly then his eyes meet mine again. Smiling down at him I brought my hand to cup his cheeks. Once my hand made contact with his cheek he jumped lightly before closing his eyes and leaning into my touch.

Inhaling sharply and blushing, Jimin shifted and turned his head to stare at the wall as his stomach growled loudly.

Jimins P.O.V
I hold onto Yoongi as he whispers loving words to me, it's like I'm in a dream, this can't be real can It? After I've calmed down he pulls away and I so desperately want to pull him back but I don't. He smiles at me as his hand reaches my cheek, I flinch not expecting the sweet touch, but then cave into the warmth. It was all so calm and happy, until my stomach decided to ruin the moment with a loud rumble.
Blushing I look away and hope that a black hole swallows me up, when Yoongi let's out a small laugh his chest rumbling at the low frequency.
"Jimin," Yoongi says quietly but I don't look at him.
"Jimin look at me," he says again squeezing my thigh, this has me jolting up and whipping my head to look at him as my face heats up even more than it already had, "good boy," he whispers and I shudder at his words. What is he doing to me, "I'm going to take you downstairs to get something to eat is that Okay? " he asks and all I can do is nod my head.

~
To anyone who reads author notes
SOOOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!! so I didn't forget about this story I just rewrote this chapter 50 different times and wasn't happy with the end result so I wrote this and I was like, "You piece of shit you couldn't have called it good the first time wtf," so yeah... Anyways comment if there are mistakes or if you like the story, I could use the encouragement and I hope that the next chapter will be longer and not so prolonged so ima say give me a week and we'll seee where that goes
~Sleepymochim