This Can't Be Real

As Yoongi leads the small boy down the stairs, he has to hold onto his hips as the first two steps he took down them had him almost tumbling down the steps.

And as much as Yoongi enjoyed the little Hybrid clinging onto him, he knew walking down the stairs with him in his arms wasn't the safest.

After he had gotten to the last step, he gently placed Jimin down and started to lead him to the kitchen where he began to bark orders to his maids to prepare a meal.

To Jimin this treatment was astounding never before had he ever been treated with such kindness to what he was getting now. The poor boy almost started to cry as the sent of different meats and herbs wafted through the air.

As the two males made it to the kitchen, Jimin gasped and marveled at the size as well as the decor. In the middle sat a vast handcrafted mahogany table, with a fire pit set behind it. The walls were a dark stone which contrasted to the dark oak flooring.

Jimin watched in awe as people started to come with silver plates, glasses, and silverware setting them at other sides of the table.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was used to this and his main concern was if the hybrid would be able to stomach such rich foods.
As he watched the maids prepare the table, he stood behind Jimin who's head was twitching from side to side as he watches the chaoticness of the maids in awe. Yoongi couldn't help the small smile that danced across his feature as he thought of how cute the hybrid looked, and he slowly extended his arm to take hold of the youngers hand gently.

This, in turn, had Jimin looking up to see the smiling Yoongi and blushed as he smiled back.
Soon after Yoongi lead Jimin to the table and sat him down as the food was being placed on the table. Jimin couldn't help when his mouth started to salivate, and a small whine escaped his lips, (which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi) as a huge stack or ribs was placed in front of him.

Ima skip after they ate because why not

As the table soon began to be cleared of its content, Jimins eyes started closing as the amount of food he ate had him so tired he could barely stand. As he sat on the floor, Yoongi made a quick disappearance to use the bathroom, and Jimin noticed his absence.

Panic set in as the maids seemed to grow in size and the shadows from the fire licked at the wall threatening to swallow him whole. He quickly stood which then deemed to be a huge mistake as right after he stood all eyes turned to him. The room started to spin and a high pitched buzzing noise rang through the air.

Jimins breathing became erratic and ragged, and he let out a cry as a hand was gently placed on his arm.

Yoongi's P.O.V

After the meal, I noticed that Jimin seemed to be in a trance-like state and began to prepare just in case whatever he ate today came up tonight. So to further prepare myself I quickly ran to the bathroom.

After I had gone, I ran back down the stairs and froze as I saw the maids all still, unmoving as Jimin was standing, shaking due to his harsh and quick breaths. I walk over quietly and place my hand on his arm, which then causes him to jump and scream with fright.

"No, no no, baby it's just me!" I say as I wrap my arms around him and pull him to me. Shaking only slightly now he lets out an exhale and slowly starts to close his eyes.

~~~~~~

Yikes, so this was kinda rushed and is probably the worst chapter I've put out whoop. Please Vote or Comment I really appreciated, and please comment if I should put my author notes at the beginning of the chapter

~Sleepymochim