Suppose They Give A War And No One Comes

Currently listening to New Feeling by the Talking Heads.
For some reason I actually felt like listening to them this evening...

So I've been working on a presentation for my English class...It's an informative speech. My dad absolutely hates the topic I picked to talk about, my sister likes it, and my mum..Well I have no clue.

So the topic I'm supposed to be talking about is LSD Therapy. The research surprisingly went well. But finding photos for my presentation is the torturous part. I have no idea what I can include for photos. Because it's drug related.. and it's 'bad'...ugh Maria is struggling...

But while working on my speech, I decided to listen to some nice psychedelic music just to put me in the mood to keep working XD
Lets see, so I listened to West Coast Pop Art, Pretty Things, Blues Magoos, Shadows of Knight before switching to the Talking Heads...Yay me, I'm actually listening to my playlist...

~~~~(some cute, dinky waves)~~~~

Hmm? What did you say? The most pathetic thing I did this weekend?

Oh well, heh XD I stayed up until 02:00 to watch Men's Curling...

I couldn't stop myself! It was an intense game! They had to go into End 11! It was a 7-7 tie!
*flips table because I'm super happy and weird*
We won...if you didn't watch last night... *party poppers and shit*

I should probably sleep... All I'm doing now is just typing down everything that pops into my mind...
Gosh, I ate a mango...it wasn't ripened all the way..I still ate it and I don't regret it. I knew I wasn't going to eat anything for dinner so...I just ate the mango...

Okay, I'm done. I'm tired, you probably didn't want to know about my mango story XD

So, AnyWho, ✌️❤️ and Ringo Starr