Nothing In This Life Is Guaranteed

Hey hey, my dudes, the bitch is back with some snazzy things.

First off, yesterday (Saturday, 3 November) I went to a junk hunt and purchased some snazzy things, such as two albums

The man selling them was surprised that I knew of these bands XD and he gave me a 10 dollar discount on them because of how much I knew

The man selling them was surprised that I knew of these bands XD and he gave me a 10 dollar discount on them because of how much I knew. Plus, we had a nice conversation about the Velvet Underground. It was a good day.
Then, after that, I got a candle, because I really love candles.

After going to the junk hunt and what not, I went to Barnes and Noble and ordered a book

After going to the junk hunt and what not, I went to Barnes and Noble and ordered a book. Not a big surprise. And my mum asked if it was about psychedelic research XD and it wasn't...But it was by Aldous Huxley!! He's one of my favourite authors...

~~~Cute, dinky waves~~~

Some more updates: My fish died, which just added on to a shit week of trying to solve some issues with a relationship I had... I want to quit my job because my boss is a piss off. And I'll tell you why in a nice story.

So it was a Friday, the library closed early. And one of the freak regulars decided to come in about a half hour before closing. He goes down to the basement, and stands at the beginning of the wheelchair ramp. And just to let you know, he's not facing us...this is a slightly important detail for later.

So he stands there for about 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing, and then he starts to pace around before going to his original spot. And then he decides to pull down his pants...and jerk off...we (everyone working that day) couldn't see anything below his waist, but we KNEW that that's what he was doing.

So, my coworker, April, has enough of this guy, takes the mace from behind the desk and goes into the basement. She waits down there for about five minutes, just waiting for him to leave. So yeah...while she was downstairs, everyone else was sitting around the security camera watching.

The man then leaves, April checks the wheelchair ramp. I don't know if she saw anything because she never said. But one of the librarians copied the footage on to a disk to give to my boss.

So the footage is shown to my boss. Want to know what he did? Nothing, absolutely nothing about the problem. And his exact words were, 'I don't know for sure if that is exactly what he was doing.'  YOU'D THINK, YOU WOULD THINK, that after having to call the police on him, kicking him out, and now THIS that it would be the last time he's ever stepped foot in that library, but no, it wasn't. And the Monday after that, while I was working, there he fucking was.

Gods, I hate my job. I was just so tempted to put in my two weeks. I can't stand being uncomfortable at work while he's there. All he ever does is watch me and I have to go out of my way to get to where I have to shelf, just so he won't see me.

So yeah, that's everything that happened while I wasn't on here.

I have no more updates.

So AnyWho, ✌️❤️ And Ringo Starr