They Say Compassion Is A Virtue

Currently listening to the Talking Heads while soaking in my sadness.

Today, I found that I have strep throat, but I have to go into urgent care to get my throat swabbed to make sure I don't have mono...Yay, lets all throw a party.

Other than that shit, I'm writing my essay for English on the history of Rock and Roll. I'm really happy because I actually like writing essays. It's one of the only things I'm good at..

~~~~some cute little waves~~~~

So, maybe half hour ago, my dad and I were watching the George Harrison Memorial Concert. If you've never seen it, I recommend you watch it. It is amazing and I'm stealing Ringo's jacket..and Eric Clapton is in it..And Dhani, we can't forget him, but Clapton...He's in it..
But back to what I was going to say, my dad spoke highly of Tom Petty and it made me really happy...

That's about all. How are you all doing? I rarely talk to any of you anymore and I feel quite bad about it. But Y'know, just PM me if you ever want to talk! I'll try not to be socially awkward and bleh!

I feel like this is a useless chapter but I don't care.

AnyWho, ✌️❤️ and Ringo Starr

Wait! Jelly! More music! GIMME MORE! I'm running out of things to listen to! XD