Frail Grasp On The Big Picture

Hello, welcome back to my blog. I have decided to update because I want to. You can thank radiomeddows for getting me to update...

So, back to what I was initially supposed to be talking about, last weekend I went shopping in this huge ass mall. And I, of course, got more band tees! *confetti*

This is what I got

I'm pretty pumped about these XD

~~~Some cute little waves~~~
Those are my transitions XD I hope you're able to tell.

But yesterday, or I believe it was yesterday, I was playing the Shadows Of Knight and I was sitting in the truck with my dad. He described them as a band that tried to sound like the Beatles earlier music and become more famous than the Hermans Hermits. And I slightly agree, they have some early Beatles era-sounding music.

So I brought up to him that I like their 70s stuff better and he got really quiet. I didn't know if I said something wrong or what... But he finally said, 'They actually made it to the 70s?!' I was kind of shocked by that comment but I can see, in a way, why he said that.

But they're honestly a great band. In my opinion, I think that their earlier music, you could tell that they didn't have their own sound but as they got into the early to mid 70s it was easy to tell that they developed their own kind of sound.

Plus, there aren't many bands from Chicago, Illinois that become very well known around the nation and the world. Hell, a lot of the bands that many people have never heard of are some of the best bands I listen to. Not to mention that many of my favourite bands are once that many people don't tend to know. I mean, you guys all might know if I mentioned any bands. Should I? I think I will... Actually no, I don't want to XD I guess just imagine a band that many people don't know. Does that work? Cause it does now.

~~~~~~

One more thing, I was also thinking about publishing a book I was writing for English. I want to know if you think I should. I'm kind of scared because I'm super self-conscious about what I write about and being criticised for it. But I thought that you guys could good some give some good feedback and some ideas as I continue working on it.

I'm working on Chapter lll right now. I plan to at least go to five chapters. I just don't know yet... But please give me some feedback because I'd  like to share it with you because I took inspiration for it from King Crimson's In The Court Of The Crimson King. Plus, you can see the song lyrics scattered throughout my book... Now I feel self conscious... I'll probably second guess this and say no to showing you all it. But that's just being my regular negative personality.

That's all though I think...Actually no, one more thing! I swear it's only one XD

So a while ago I went to this old-fashioned candy store. Best place in the world next to a record store. But anyways, it was like stepping back in time, it was so fucking cool.

They had candies going all they way back to the 1800s (mostly mid to late).

So I got some 1800s candy

I also got an Oh! Henry bar

I also got an Oh! Henry bar. So fucking good! And Cherry Mash! UGH! They're practically orgasmic XD

I also got Bottle Caps (I hope you all know what those are). A shit-ton of my favourite saltwater taffy

 A shit-ton of my favourite saltwater taffy

And those^^^

Okay, now that's it.

I'm craving fudge.

✌️❤️ and Ringo Starr