part 10

THEY BOTH BLEW THIER WHISTLES AND WE STARTED TO GET INTO POSITIONS THEN THE COACHES GRABBED A SPEAKER AND PLAYED ALL THE STARS BY Kendrick Lamar ft SZA(Play the song)
Everyone was spread out and was ready,Abby was right beside me and so was Ethan their was a boy who  served and the game started.It went over the net and girl passed it back then a guy passed it back it was going back and forth then a girl on the opposite side accidentally dropped the ball.Avery was upset and said Uhh can't you do anything right to her.
I grinned at Avery but she rolled her eyes.i looked at Ethan and we smiled at each other.
Avery's P.OV.
Y/n was looking at Ethan so i grabbed the ball and aimed and through it at her but then my old friend Abby caught it.Y/n lit up quickly and she walked over to me.
End of P.O.V.
Your P.O.V
I saw Abby's hand grab something and it was the volleyball i gasped and knew who it was by them smirking it was Avery.I walked up to her.
You:What the hell is your problem you tried to hit me w/ the volleyball
Avery:Whoopsie my bad I didn't see you
(I walked closer to her and was about to hit her when Abby and Ethan grabbed me)
You:Wait no stop I need to show that bitch not to mess with me!!!!
Abby:No Y/N!!! You'll get into trouble
You: (I took a deep breath in )okay fine let's go back to playing.
(You were about to turn around when Avery blew a kiss at Ethan and waved but I ignored it and so did he)
TIME PASSES IN PE AND THE SCORE WAS 12-11 AND WE WERE WINNING CAUSE OF Abby,me and Ethan We we're the best but the other team had Avery and Zach but i wasn't worried
Ethan served and it went back and forth then Zach hit it high I jumped and passed with great force and it went over the net.We won everyone on my team was cheering me on Ethan grabbed me and threw me on his shoulder and everyone started high fiving me it was amazing.Ethan put me down and I ran to Abby she gave me the biggest hug.But then I didnt see Avery I pulled away from Abby and her smiled faded she looked at me nervously so I turned around Avery was kissing Ethan her legs were around his waist and holding onto his neck.Ethan pulled her off and the both stared at me but Avery grinned deviously at me.A tear fell from my  eye and I ran to the locker room.
But before I left I heard Ethan call me
Ethan:Wait Y/N!!!!
I cried in the stall and got out I washed my face and got changed quickly.Abby walked in on me putting my shoes on.
Abby:Hey are you okay
You:Yea I sniffled
Abby:Im gonna change
Abby got done and the bell rings we grabbed our stuff and walked to our next class I was then stopped when Ethan came running from the boys locker room.
Ethan:Wait Y/N!!
I turned and looked at him in the eyes my eyes getting puffy again
You:What do you want Ethan (I said looking down)
Ethan:I didn't kiss Avery she came to me and threw herself at me I don't like her,I like you.
(I looked at Ethan and saw his eyes get watery I then gave him a Passionate kiss and he kissed back holding my waist I pulled back and so did he,I layed my forehead on his forehead and said I believe you we pulled away)
Ethan:Do you wanna go on a date with me
You:Yea..... sure
Ethan: Cool I'll text you
Ethan walks away
Abby stares in amazment and squeeles I laugh at her and we head to class.