part 17

Authors note :I'm Sooo Happy with 108 readers Im thankful for that many readers love y'all ♥️✌️😘
(Soon you get out of the restroom from your shower and change into newer clean clothes and go downstairs to see Ethan in the kitchen cooking breakfast)
Ethan: Good morning y/n
You:good morning Ethan (you give him a kiss on the cheek and Ethan hands you your plate of Breakfast You took a bite)
You:Wow Ethan this is amazing
Ethan: Thanks,and also Grayson helped
Grayson:Yea we'res my credit
I roll my eyes and walk to Grayson giving him a kiss on the cheek I pull away)
You: Better
Grayson:A little
I giggle and finish my breakfast soon we head to the car and Grayson drives  you and Ethan to your house soon y'all get there)
(You get out the car)
You:Grayson can you park over here.
(I told Grayson to park on the cirb by the hedge that's in front of my house)
Ethan:Do you want me to come in with you
You:No...No thanks I'll be ready in 10 minutes.
Ethan:Okay we'll be waiting
(I walk to my house and open the door slowly I don't see my dad but that doesn't stop me from being quiet I soon get to my room and change and do my hair.(You were this⬇️⬇️⬇️)

And you straighten your hair you do your make up like this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

You walk down stairs and see your dad come out from the kitchen he looks at you,you look down You:H

You:H.........Hi....hi Dad
(He touched my shoulder and I jumped a little he puts both of his hands on my  head and runs them down my face to my arms I gasp and shake while shivering he grabs my hands and pulls me tight to close to him)
Dad:Where's my little girl going
You:I'm......(I said with my voice shacky and a tear falling from my face and I quickly wipe it away)
You:going to the mall
He looks at me closely and sees something red on my neck he movies my hair and sees a hickey that Ethan left on me,he moves his tight grip from my wrists and laughs,I quickly run outside to Ethan's car and get in
You:okay I'm ready (my voice still shacky and a tear falling from my face)
Ethan:y/n are you okay(he looks at your wrists with caution)
You:Yea ......yea I'm fine(I said wiping my tear away)
Ethan's P.O.V
y/n come in the car  she was crying I looked at her and ask if she was okay I knew she wasn't and I looked at her wrists they were a little red but I just let it go cause I didn't want to fight with her.
End of P.O.V
You:Umm Grayson you can drive us to the police station now
(Grayson drives y'all to the police station soon y'all get there)
Authors note:It's getting good be back with more love yall!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️