part 18

Authors note:I never mentioned the name your mom in this story so I will be using  my mom's name sorry if it bothers some of y'all♥️♥️We get to the police station I walk out of the car trying to keep my tears in,trying to be tough.We walk in and I saw Angie she runs up and hugs me I hug back laying my head on her shoulders,I pull away and she moves her hands to my wrists she looks conserned and hurt,I look down Angie let's out a long sigh.
Angie:Come with me y/n(she pulls my hand and I let go)
You:Ummm can Ethan and Grayson come with me.
Angie:Sure,follow me
(We walk down the halls then took a right and soon arrived to a room called "inspection Room"
Angie knocks on the door and someone answers "come in" said a man,we walk in and he greeted us
Dr.Fawn:Hello Y/n I'm doctor Fawn who are they
You:Hes Ethan my Boyfriend and His brother Grayson (I pointed to each of them)
Ethan:Nice to meet you (shake hands)
Grayson:Nice to meet you (shake hands)
Dr.Fawn:Nice to meet you boys
Dr.Fawn:So y/n Angie might have told you about your  mom Veronica
(I shutter as he said my moms name and start to tear up)
You:ye....yea (I said as I managed to get it out)
Dr.Fawn:Follow me and don't touch anything
We go into a room that is right behind Dr.Fawn he hands us gloves and me a hair tye because everything is classified and anything could throw it off.
Dr.Fawn:ok follow me
We got in and we all follow
Dr.Fawn:y/n when your mom died all that ever happened to you was brought here including the reports and case of your mother,I was going through files of a other paitents and I dropped your mother's file  a picture fell out and I examand bit I noticed hand marks on the neck not just the rope burn your mom had on her neck,he walks over to grab the picture.
I was playing with my hands and my wrists,Ethan saw me getting nervous and he grabbed my hand I looked at him)
Ethan:It's going to be okay
I let out a long sigh and the doctor gave me the picture I looked closer and he was right I gave him the picture.
Dr.Dawn: I'll do my best to keep finding your mother's killer
I stand up and head to the door with a little tear on my cheek.
Dr.Fawn:Wait y/n i......your mother......
Dr.Fawn: nevermind (he turned his back)
You: Dr.Fawn(he turns around)
Dr.Fawn:Thank you
(He nods and like that I walk out with Ethan and Grayson)
Angie P.O.V
Angie:Andrew (aka Dr.Fawn)why didn't you tell y/n that you knew her mom while she was here!!!(I screamed)
Andrew:BECAUSE!!! if she knew it..... it'll kill her (he said softly)
Andrew:If she knew how will she live!!!(he said softly
Angie:I don't care Veronica was your lover you told her that,don't mess this up with her daughter.You need to tell her that you knew Veronica and she was your lover,NOW!!!(I get up and leave)
End of P.O.V.