6 <(Y/N) continued>

The strange pokemon got up from my lap and ran over to Gladion. The smol bean jumped up on their hind legs and grabbed a pokeball of his with their mouth.

"What is she up to?" I mumbled to myself.

  Once the pokemon had handed me the pokeball, it nudged my hand gently, as if signalling me to open it. I looked up to Gladion for permission, he just nodded.

  "Go ahead."

  I threw the pokeball up, and out came a pokemon of the same type as the mystery pokemon.

  The two instantly ran ovet to each other, doing a little nose rub. They then ran a little farther up, chasing each other and playing around. I look up to Gladion and see him with a small smile.

  "They look happy." He says without looking away from the two. "Wouldnt you agree?" He finally looked down at me, smile still present. And thats how we stayed, staring at each other with small smiles as the pokemon played. I blushed in realization of what was happening.

"I-I think we should go." I mumbled, looking away to try and hide my blush.

  "Yeah, maybe so." Gladion offered his hand, helping me to my feet.

  "What should we do about those two?"

"We should leave them, theyre free."

"Mh. They look happy together." As turned to walk away, I felt a tug on my shirt. "Hm?" I turned to see the pokemon staring back at me. "Would you- Would you want to come with us?" The pokemon nodded and gave my hand a nudge. "Do you have a name?" She shook her head "Then ill call you.. Sylvia. It was my mothers name." I looked down at the pokemon. She looked very happy. "Then its settled, welcome to the team Sylvia!" She jumped into my arms and licked my face "You're so sweet!" I looked up to Gladion to see him smiling. "Come on, lets go home." I said as I grabbed his hand, leading him back to Po town with both pokemon following at either side of us.

♡♡♡
______________________________

Hi. Um. Ok. I cant make any more excuses as to why I havent updated in like, holy hecc almost a year? Dang. This is the peak of procrastination for me.  I really need to work on this more and im sorry for putting this off.

413 words for all those homestuckers out there ;)